Reply To: Powerplay Update

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Powerplay Update --- Reply To: Powerplay Update

Participant
CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I don’t have beta access, but I did just read the latest Dev update and newsletter:

Diamondback looks awesome, but looks like it will be a small ship – bah! – I was hoping for either:

• Med ship that can carry 250 tonnes a decent distance (Python-esque, but geared to trade / exploration); Or,
  • Large ship that can go up to 300 tonnes cargo for price between Clipper and T9

So, it seems I have enough cash to purchase and kit out an Imperial Courier when PowerPlay goes GA release, meaning I should be able to go exploring for possible alternate locations for AI

@Mori: Any initial suggestions as to distance from Wangal and general direction to search in?

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!