Reply To: TRADE ROUTE WARNING

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Trading Forum --- TRADE ROUTE WARNING --- Reply To: TRADE ROUTE WARNING

Participant
CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Two things:

1. Mori’s Run. Slave sell prices in Wangal dropped just after Wangal became a Patreus control system. Initially, I thought someone had ‘cleaned out’ Mori’s run by oversupplying Wangal’s ‘need’ for slaves. I checked again last night and it is same; Ergo, I believe it to be a result of now being a Control System for Patreus.
All other Wangal prices buy/sell are consistent with previous values. I’d come across this price change Wed night (didn’t get chance to play thurs or much on Fri). My bad for not posting about it at the time – reasons for this are above

2. As far as I know, there is an incumbent holding position of chief logistics officer and maintenance of this kind of info is part of their remit.

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!