Notionally, this idea works for me. Hopefully, a saturday – mondangovers make life _very_ difficult after sunday drinkies.
Depending on what people like to eat/drink:
* Teutonic food/beverages, lots of space: 3 large German drinking halls in town
* British: Charles Dickens – good beer, but can get busy. Counter meals are pretty average
* Ocker / craft beers: Mrs Parmas – dunno how busy on a Sat
* If the weather is good: Fed square has a good craft beer/other beverage pub – Beer DeLuxe
* Irish: Great little pub by the name of “The Drunken Poet” up near the Vic Market
Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!