Reply To: COMBAT SHIPS REQUIRED IN WANGAL

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- COMBAT SHIPS REQUIRED IN WANGAL --- Reply To: COMBAT SHIPS REQUIRED IN WANGAL

Participant
CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Excellent work @NZSimian 🙂 – Keeping AI’s wheels turning whilst the rest of us attend to matters of state with the ladies of the Empire.

Mind you, being an aggressive trader (fully armed, have KWS), helped bump up the profits…

…Hence my trading in the T9 at the earliest opportunity. It was satisfying to unleash 4 large and two medium weapons ports on the pirate who interdicted me during the arvo. The 300K+ bounty was handy, too.

Its also satisfying to be flying something with high cargo capacity and doesn’t take all day to traverse to the station upon exit from SC and vice versa.

I hope the Imperial Cutter (or whatever the Imperial nobs get ferried around in) makes it into “Ships” release as a playable ship – Something Clipper-like and 400-500T armed cargo transport would be freaking fantastic!

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!