Reply To: Will Lavigny-Duval become the new Emperor?

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Will Lavigny-Duval become the new Emperor? --- Reply To: Will Lavigny-Duval become the new Emperor?

Participant
CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

If the illegitimate child of an affair comes to the throne, I am going in to exile until someone more suitable can claim the throne (Harald)

This is the stumbling block for me. Whilst I think she will make an excellent Empress, there will always be the fact that she is exactly that. However, having said that, I would support her, afterall, she would be our Empress.

In Elite:reclamation, Kahina Loren’s dark hair when the rest of her House has platinum blonde hair is sufficient to question her Genetic purity and suitability for marriage as a mere third daughter, yet Arissa, the illegitimate child of an affair who was the one who claimed to be the Emperor’s daughter, not a word wither way from her mother or the Emperor himself, and that is fine for her to be Empress over the emperors own Son.