15/04/2015 at 10:51 PM #614
Baron von Schnellenstein
A few more runs, for your enjoyment:
- Mori’s Run [Wangal:Reed/Vries <-> Niu Lang O:Hirasawa] – Suits long range ships
- Wangal: Reed / Vries – Sell Slaves. Buy Gold / Beryllium
- Niu Lang O: Hirasawa Station – Sell metals. Buy Imperial Slaves
- Averages profit of 1K / tonne each way.
- Suits long range ships up to and including Clipper
- von Schnellenstein’s Triangular [Wangal -> HIP 18187 -> Niu Lang O] – Suits long range ships
- Wangal: Reed / Vries – Sell Slaves [950-1200 Cr/tonne profit]. Buy Gold / Beryllium
- HIP 18187: Tuttle Station – Sell metals [950-1200 Cr/tonne profit]. Buy Auto Fabricators
- Niu Lang O: Hirasawa Station – Sell Auto Fabricators [800-950 Cr/tonne profit]. Buy Slaves
- Drivers of T7 or above should use this route over Mori’s route to ease price pressure on Slaves. It will take a T9 once every 3-4 days
- von Schnellenstein’s Siriaba Run [Siriaba <-> Tialocan] – Suits ships LESS THAN 200T Cargo
- Siriaba: Aoki Dock – Sell Resonating Separators [1K-1.3K Cr/tonne profit]. Buy Gold or Beryllium
- Tialocan: Richer Port – Sell Gold/Beryllium [1K-1.5K Cr/tonne profit]. Buy Resonating Separators
- Please leave this run for newer AI members with smaller ships up to and including T6!
- Note that prices in Siriaba are often a bit variable:
- Small population == Resource production rate fairly low
- Goes in/out of Boom frequently
- Has been hit hard recently by two community goals nearby
Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!