Reply To: Insignia and Hierarchy

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Website Ideas --- Insignia and Hierarchy --- Reply To: Insignia and Hierarchy

Participant
CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

would my bronze exploration badge change to a silver or gold for elite and ELW worlds discovered?

@XSannz
– you raise an interesting point – I would take the ‘current model’ Angel of Exploration as ‘orange-gold’ – Fair point that it could be perceived as bronze

Unless @MrPing and @DaMorgs say otherwise, I would take your current “Angel of Exploration” as the “premium model” – The [Air Force Cross] idea was conceived before MrPing created the Angel of Exploration – I’m thinking we might leave [Air Force Cross] for items where we don’t have a specific medal, but some actions/service constitute special recognition

For the record, I was envisaging the bronze we use as something along the tone of the ‘Goldmember’ sigpic bar around 75% toward the right of that colour bar – so much more brown than orange 

@MrPing
:  Would re consider re-colouring the current Angel of Exploration to be similar colouring to Angel of Trade (perhaps slightly more ‘orangey’ so it retains a colour difference?)

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!