Reply To: Angeli Imperial Nights

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Angeli Imperial Nights --- Reply To: Angeli Imperial Nights

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

One of the reasons I want to start these, is because, well, let me put it this way;

I work Wangal every day, give or take the odd excursion.  I deliberately didn’t do anything over the weekend to see what the influence change would be.  I also need to add that @XSannz is unable to play at the moment, and I know he contributes too.

We lost 3.5% influence, that can only mean one thing.  Nobody does anything for Wangal.  I know I’ve jumped up and down on this before, and it’s a bit of a bug bear for me.  I get that this is a game and is fun, but at the same time people joined this group with the knowledge that this is what we do.  Except we’re not.  Very few of us are.

I want to stop short of saying if you’re not going to help, leave.  But by buggery, I tell you, I’m getting close.  Teamspeak is always deserted, hardly anybody pushes our faction.  My dummy spits are getting more and more frequent.

I’m constantly trying to come up with ways to get people involved, everybody jumps up and goes “Oh yeah, that’s awesome I’m in!”  Then nobody shows up.  I’m sure you can imagine my frustration.  Ten people yell “let’s do it!”  The same 3 people turn up.  You know who you are.

I did 3 missions last night, it took 30 minutes.  We have, to my knowledge, about 10 active members at the moment, if everybody spent 30 minutes every second night doing some missions, we’d be flying along.

Help me out here before I launch my largest teddy bear from the cot and scream my best Cartman “Screw you guys, I’m going home!”