Reply To: spaceengineers

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Other Games --- spaceengineers --- Reply To: spaceengineers

Participant
CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

@mutantrex2 : Get KSP first.

Why?

I emailed Keen software’s support account regarding Space Engineers installation media on Friday and have had no response bar the autoreply saying “yes, we got your email”
—> If they don’t get back to me by the end of this weekend, Keen Software can stick both Space Engineers and Medieval Engineers where the sun don’t shine … sideways (which would be a bit of a shame because Space Engineers looks like it could be a lot of fun)

BTW – when I looked at their forums, it appears that since planets were added to Space Engineers, game is CTD when you load up the game near a planet if you have a GTX970 card – as of early this week, there has yet to be any responses from the developers.  Could be that this game is headed the same way as Star Citizen.

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!