500LY from the Heart & Soul Nebulae..

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Exploring Forum --- 500LY from the Heart & Soul Nebulae..

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Hazara 2 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

Hazara
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’ve had to call it quits for the night…

Just found a system with 2 planets orbiting each other, one a earthlike and the other a waterworld!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

SWEET!!

Baron von Schnellenstein
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

very noice!  Have you shot at them yet?

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!

NZSimian
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

7.5K LY out and this joker sends me a wing invite 🙂

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Sent me one too, I accepted because I didn’t want him to feel, well, you know…

Hazara
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

LOL – it gets lonely out there doesnt it..

I made it back, with the Help of Sketchy’s dulcet tones one evening – I jumped into a system that was similar to what destroyed the Explourier…  I was a little stressed but he talked me through it, we shut down most modules and popped a heatsink to jump.

I took this anim a few jumps previousley…

Snappy000 met up with me on the way back, I have some nav caches I needed to get rid of before retesting my docking skills..

Attachments:

Hazara
    Participant

Found this nav beacon – I think about 5000LY out

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.