Angeli Imperail News

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Angeli Imperail News

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Blain Crighton 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

Blain Crighton
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Done something interesting in Elite?

Come accorss importnat news about the AIE

Planning an Event?

Post it here and I will get on the new page and AIE twitter.

CMDR Ping
    Keymaster
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

I like what you’re doing there, nicely done.

Sketchy
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’ve slacked off from household duties a lot, does that count?

10 weeks in ED. Won’t be showing the wife that.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Blain Crighton
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I started to draft a

“Cleaning staff in Nelder City go on strike due to conditions of the Pilots mess”

But didnt want to be googling dirty laundry at work

:-p

Sketchy
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

There is a rumour going around that DaMorgs has been getting monkeys, and ladies of the night, into his quarters.

Not one to spread these things of course.

We are also embarrassingly low on zip ties.

Xsannz
    CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

so what’s the rumour in me then, I’m dusting of my flight suit , prepping my new pc this week, won’t have my trackir or hotas but hopefully by Friday will be reporting for a shakedown flight in the old conda I’ve left parked somewhere left derelict for the last year.

be kind as ill be rusty and way behind on happenings, and am likely to do a damorgs to an asteroid or two.

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
    Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Xsannz
    CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

There is a rumour going around that DaMorgs has been getting monkeys, and ladies of the night, into his quarters. Not one to spread these things of course. We are also embarrassingly low on zip ties.

I have a few rolls of Gaffa tape spare

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
    Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Sketchy
    Participant

Hey Xsannz, really good to see you again. Hope life has been treating you better.
    There was talk that Morgs smelled of biscuits, then it got out of hand. Nothing unusual.

Will chat when you are on 🙂

Elvis Kremmen
    Participant
    Founding AngelTriarii

Meanwhile, in the boondocks…

Yuggera System: AIE just successfully took Eanes Penal Colony (surface) from Wangal Energy Partners.  AIE also owns Lindblad Port (orbital outpost).  Yuggera Holdings is still in control of the system.

Rich188

Hi. Im new to minor factions/ power play stuff. Thought I would join AIE as the group seems to fit my casual play ..
    Jack of all trades..with a bit of an emphasis on exploration.

Anyway..Ive based myself at Patagos Port (I’m waiting for the name to be fixed , I assume it’s supposed to read Potato Sport) ..and I’m on a small exploration trip and wondering if I can cash in the data at a port that benefits the faction or just rank up at Patagos. Any suggestions?

So, you've been playing the twonk version of Shakkleton all this time.

NZSimian
    Participant

Hey, welcome aboard!
    Most of us are hanging out in discord (I’ll pm you the link), come over and say gudday!

Look for any AIE controlled stations in Wangal to drop your exploration data at – Nelder City is always a good start.

Add me as friend in game, we’ll get you up to speed quickly.

Rich188

Will do, thanks NZ Simian 🙂

So, you've been playing the twonk version of Shakkleton all this time.

Blain Crighton
    Participant

Anyone know why or what the error is with some of the new items, seeems to be depending on  the image used as the Title

CMDR Ping
      Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

What do you mean?, I am confused.

Blain Crighton
    Participant

Rather than the image and news Item, when clicking on the news or the news feed

Election in Blido Piru

Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home/ferrand0/public_html/ainperial/wp-content/themes/souffle/mo/helpers/theme.php on line 110

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.