Angeli Imperial Inter-System Trophy

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Angeli Imperial Inter-System Trophy

This topic contains 42 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Wangal AIE vs HIP 20199 AIE

Whose side are you on?  Are you a Wangal Warrior or a 20199 HIPster?
    The race is on – pick your side

It will be a race to see which AIE system can reach an increase of 40% influence

You can help your team by:

Cashing in bounties
    Cashing in Exploration data
    Completing missions
    Trade
    Whatever else you can think of

The rules are simple

Assist your system in anyway possible
    Do not undermine the other system

Once teams are decided a start point will be notified and you can do whatever it takes to get your team over the line.  There will be ribbons and medals for different categories.

Be The Best!

Wangal Warriors
    Team Captains: CMDR DaMorgs – CMDR XSannz

GenesisX
    Sketchy
    HazJnr
    Snappy000

20199 HIPsters
    Team Captains: CMDR Baron von Schnellenstein – CMDR Fox Carignan
    Hazara
    NZSimian
    LuminousMonkey
    Muskipper

Wangal Warriors – 39% – Target 72%
    20199 HIPsters – 48% – Target 83%

Hazara
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Nice.. And a hard decision. What state is each system in?

Although I am loyal to wangal, smashing WEP was hard.  Even tho I hate HIPpies, I believe expansion of AIE is for the greater good of the Empire, so would support the increase of our influence in our expansion system to send a clear message.

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Don’t worry too much about what current influence is for each system – it’s a first to 40% increase, which in turn will put either one of them into expansion anyway

Pick a side….

Xsannz
    CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

Woot so can we have at it yet…

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
    Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

DAMORGS

Wait till we have a few more team members, shouldn’t take long, I’m canvassing in game

NZSimian
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’ll push the HIP crew around – sign me up for missions for Angeli in HIP 20199!

DAMORGS

I’ll push the HIP crew around – sign me up for missions for Angeli in HIP 20199!

Done

LuminousMonkey
    Participant
    Principes

Put me down for 20199 HIPsters please.

Sketchy
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’d better even it up. Wangal! Represent.

HAZARA JUINIOR
    Participant
    CadetAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Wangal warriors all the way!

Xsannz
    CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

just did some thinking here…

It might be a little unfair, and perhps we should shuffle some users based on experience and ships owned.

since for example @damorgs and Myself both have condas and could easily haul 400t of cargo each run vs other who may not have such large ships, so do we want to impose a ship level cap fro trading I.E an Asp and no greater that an FDL for combat??

Thoughts??

Sketchy
      Participant

…no greater that an FDL for combat??…

Is there something better?

HAZARA JUINIOR
    Participant
    CadetAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’d better even it up. Wangal! Represent.

same here wangal warriors all the way

Xsannz

Tips:

Trading with an AIE station boost influence, Handing in bounties and exploration data will do the same.

the other alternative if you want to be a Rebel and can live with the cooldown period, is to activley attack any non AIE faction ships, however you will be wanted in the system and this can hurt you rep as well, not something we condone as we are not at war within these systems so #Team wangal please abide by the following as it still applies

Standing Orders for systems where we have an interest:

Do not fire on ships* that belong to any of the factions which we support, wanted or otherwise.

Only complete missions for the Faction that we are supporting in the system.

Be careful of recipients or targets for missions that are located in systems where we are supporting a faction.

Please only trade and hand in bounties and exploration data in stations that we control.

*Always fire on Federal Dropships, no matter which faction they are aligned to.

Tips for affecting influence:

Trade and bounty hunting (please check your targets) at docks that we control will help with influence in these systems. Handing in exploration data at these docks can also be a big boost.

In systems where we do not control a dock, please do not trade, hand in bounties or exploration data to any of the stations. In these systems we must use missions to raise influence.

Missions for our faction are a great help. These can missions found and accepted at any dock in the system whether we own the dock or not.

Missions can also be taken from surrounding systems within 15ly. In many of these cases it does not matter which faction is offering the mission, it is more important who the recipient or target of the mission is.

For trade missions from outside systems please check that the mission recipient is the faction that we are supporting. These missions can be very beneficial to our influence.

For kill missions from outside systems, most missions will help us by lowering the influence of the other factions.

Do not take kill authority or kill trader missions where the target system is one that we control. These missions will also leave you wanted and hurt your influence with the Empire.

For assassination missions, pirate lord and escaped prisoner targets should always help us. Be careful when accepting missions where the target is a Hero or a Military strategist. These could lower our influence if the target is in one of our systems and they will also leave you wanted.

DAMORGS

I wouldn’t worry too much about ship types, especially when you consider that opposing team members could find themselves in the same RES anyway, they’ll just be cashing in at different systems.

If you’re getting around in a Cobra with somebody in a good combat ship they’re going to get the same amount of bounties anyway.  And a little bit of imbalance might even be a good incentive 😛

Hazara
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

When do we start?

Anonymous

I’m going on Wangal team represent!!

Anonymous

Wangal Warriors FTW

DAMORGS

OK, we have enough to begin.  So let us begin.

Wangal AIE currently sit on 32% influence – target 72%

HIP 20199 AIE are at 43% – target 83%

Progress can be monitored HERE

mudskipper
    Participant
    Foederati

On way back to HIPpy Ville, expansion is the plan.

Space trucking!!

This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence, so we may experience some slight turbulence and then – explode.

DAMORGS

I’m not saying I have done this, because I haven’t.  But I wonder if shooting all other non-Imperial factions within a system would increase the other Imperial factions?

I haven’t.  That’d be terrible and also make me wanted in Wangal.  Just a thought….

Sketchy
      Participant

Is this similar to the “I’m not grinding rep in Federal space for the Corvette”?

DAMORGS

No, absolutely not!  How dare you suggest such a thing.

Yes, yes it is.  Exactly the same.

Sketchy
    Participant

LOL, can’t trust anyone here 😀

DAMORGS

1 Week in and the HIPsters have taken a healthy lead, with Wangal coming under heavy threat from undermining due to it’s Patreus control and going backwards.  However, in the last day they have recovered slightly and received help from external commanders from the Imperial Privateers.

Still early days though and plenty of time for the Warriors to catch up.

DAMORGS

End of week 2 and the Warriors have caught up passed the HIPsters!  Looks like it could be a close race with only 3% in it at the moment.

NZSimian
    Participant

I’ll be grinding like a cheap pole dancer this weekend.

DAMORGS

Woo!!

mudskipper
    Participant
    Foederati

Alrighty then, Im bringing back my Asp! She may white and slow and have the controlled descent of a brick but at least she’s….. slow?

Psylem
    Participant
    Principes

I’ve been doing Wangal missions, remembering how to fly this thing again. Just now I got wanted status in the system where my Clipper is docked for killing some rock star or something and just read about not being to pay off my wanted status any more? Has that thing where you sneak in to a station and pay off your bounty changed in the past 9 months I’ve been in stasis?

NZSimian
    Participant

Smaller fines should be able to be paid if you leave the system/re-enter it.
    Larger fines last for a week(?), and then turn into bounties which you can pay off.

Not that I have any experience with getting bounties on my head anywhere… 😉

Anonymous

the bounties only last for a few days in which you can pay off

Psylem
    Participant
    Principes

Ok, I think I figured it out. When in the system I can see by looking at the faction I’ve upset the timer’s counting down. Looks like I got 5 days. I was probably supposed to scan the target first.

NZSimian
    Participant

I was probably supposed to scan the target first.

Nah, afraid to say it wouldn’t have helped…
    If he was a celebrity, military strategist, basically anything except ‘escaped criminal’, you’ll become wanted (in that system) for taking the kill.

If it was an Empire system, it probably made your Imperial rank take a small hit as well.

just something to bear in mind when grabbing those luscious kill missions. 😉

Blain Crighton
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Every thought of trying to get the Galactic Intern in trying one of the side in the “Angeli Imperial Inter-System Trophy”

Educating Ed, Angeli Imperial Edition

PEGI 16 Contains Alcohol use, politically in correct views, and Austrialians

DAMORGS

Never even crossed my mind.  That’s a great idea, however with the BGS being so broken for us down here, is there much point?

Fox Carignan
    Participant
    Centurion

Hmm, good thought.  I was wondering about that when the Galactic Intern show launched, but I couldn’t think of what to ask him to do.  The Inter-system Trophy would be good.

I see it one of two ways; we could bring attention to the BGS issue by inviting Mr. Ed, or we could just play with him, show him a good time, and maybe explode some feds (please?).  We could do some counter-pirate operations?  A mix of BGS and PvP?

It’s a good idea.

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

DAMORGS

Yes, I really like it.  I ask that somebody else organises it though, I’m on night shift etc, and my brain is fried.  😛

Fox Carignan
    Participant
    Centurion

Perhaps we could create a new forum post about it, brainstorm for a couple of days, and then decide who’ll do it?

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

DAMORGS

Perhaps we could create a new forum post about it, brainstorm for a couple of days, and then decide who’ll do it?

Sounds like a plan, I’ll get one started.

Hazara
    Participant

Another 180k of exploration data and 1.1 million in meta alloys for HIP!

Anonymous

Should I be mining for Wangal? Seems like a good idea I’ll leave it up to you guys to decide. I would like to do it.

Anonymous

I guess I should give it a go I’ll be in Wangal or Hip 18187 mining in my Asp

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.