ANGELI IMPERIAL PVP LEAGUE SIGN UP

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- ANGELI IMPERIAL PVP LEAGUE SIGN UP

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of Death

A number of us in A.I. want some more pvp action. But sometimes long trips into fed space are uneventful. Or when two eagles, railguns only at high noon get a boring. So, it’s my pleasure to announce the ONGOING IN FACTION PVP LEAGUE!

This league will keep your skills sharp, and your adrenaline pumping . By signing up in this thread, you agree to be attacked anywhere, anytime by other clanmates. “But wait!” you say, “I don’t want to be hunted and killed by my own group!!1!” Well neither do I, and that’s why there are these rules:

• All attacks should end when the opponent reaches 50% health or 50% powerplant health.
      • No attacking clan members while on a mission with them (whether it be a convoy, federation raid, RES shoot ect. . .)
      • You may only attack clan members that have opted into the league via this thread
      • Surrenders MUST be honored. Maybe the CMDR has had a bad day, or a belly full of cargo they don’t want to risk. In any case, don’t be a dick. If they surrender, you’ve won the fight. 
      • No grieving. Win a fight? Then move on. Don’t keep interdicting the same commander over and over. We’re IN the same clan, after all. 

Other than that, it’s fair game! No prizes, no entry fee, all the danger and all the bragging rights.

In fact, I’ll post giving each clan member a new, special target every week.  Take down that target and post the proof (with a screencap) OR by admission of the person you “shot down” (remember, 50% hull rule), and you’ll be acknowledged and maybe I can get Damorgs or the more photoshop-inclined people to make a shiny signature accolade for you.  I’ll be sure set up the roster and target of the week thread(s) after we get some people to sign up.

Speaking of which, to sign up, simply copy/paste the sentence below, and replace what’s in the parenthesis with your name.

—–

I, CMDR (Name), hereby enter the Angeli Imperial PVP league. I allow and invite others in the league to hunt me down wherever I may venture. When hunting other brave commanders, I will honor their surrender, cease my attack when they reach 50% hull, and not cause them grief. I await any challenge in the fiery black of space!

—–

(You can change that last line with your own personal boast.)

I encourage people to sign up (as you can always opt-out later via pm or post. You’ll get practice, experience, and a sense of danger as you venture through the black. Plus, the whole thing is non-lethal, so you won’t have to pay a dime on insurance costs!  Good hunting!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Death

I, CMDR Kestril, hereby enter the Angeli Imperial PVP league. I allow and invite others in the league to hunt me down wherever I may venture. When hunting other brave commanders, I will honor their surrender, cease my attack when they reach 50% hull, and not cause them grief. I await any challenge in the fiery black of space!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I, CMDR Sketchy, hereby enter the Angeli Imperial PVP league. I allow and invite others in the league to hunt me down wherever I may venture. When hunting other brave commanders, I will honor their surrender, cease my attack when they reach 50% hull (or 50% Powerplant!), and not cause them grief. I have a hull full of pictures of your Mum, going down on rodeo-clowns, care to vent them before they are delivered to the circus?

NOTE: If I am in a wing, I will be on a mission, so no attacking please! Any other times, any ship, go for it 🙂

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

I, CMDR Ping, hereby enter the Angeli Imperial PVP league. I allow and invite others in the league to hunt me down wherever I may venture. When hunting other brave commanders, I will honor their surrender, cease my attack when they reach 50% hull, and not cause them grief. I await any challenge in the fiery black of space!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I, CMDR Crighton, hereby enter the Angeli Imperial PVP league. I allow and invite others in the league to hunt me down wherever I may venture. When hunting other brave commanders, I will honor their surrender, cease my attack when they reach 50% hull, and not cause them grief. I await any challenge in the fiery black of space!

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I, CMDR DaMorgs, hereby enter the Angeli Imperial PVP league. I allow and invite others in the league to hunt me down wherever I may venture. When hunting other brave commanders, I will honor their surrender, cease my attack when they reach 50% hull, and not cause them grief. I await any challenge in the fiery black of space!  The Queen says bring your A Game bitches.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I, CMDR NZSimian, hereby enter the Angeli Imperial PVP league. I allow and invite others in the league to hunt me down wherever I may venture. When hunting other brave commanders, I will honor their surrender, cease my attack when they reach 50% hull, and not cause them grief. I await any challenge in the fiery black of space!

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Sketchy had a crack at the Queen just as I was mid jump today.  I guffaw at his feeble attempts 😛

Participant

Sketchy had a crack at the Queen just as I was mid jump today. I guffaw at his feeble attempts 😛

I’ll visit that girl, when you aren’t lookin’ 🙂

Bring a first aid kit.  You’ll need it.  🙂

Participant
      Principes

I, CMDR M.E.A.T., hereby enter the Angeli Imperial PVP league. I allow and invite others in the league to hunt me down wherever I may venture. When hunting other brave commanders, I will honor their surrender, cease my attack when they reach 50% hull, and not cause them grief. I await any challenge in the fiery black of space!

About done with trade grinding. Now ready to jump into the M.E.A.T. grinder.

Participant

Great to have you onboard MEAT!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Death

Hey M.E.A.T.,

You won’t have a target next week, but you can still engage players that have signed up for the league.

Next Friday you’ll be in the list of assigned targets & hunters.

Participant
      Principes

Ok..remember guys. No shooting in the face please.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.