Angeli Unite, Lets own this.

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Angeli Unite, Lets own this.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
      CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

Elite Dangerous: Horizons Beta-only Community Goal – STARTS 04/12/15 Keep an eye on GalNet for when the beta-only Community Goal goes live.

Greetings Commanders,

LHS 3262 Solutions has reported the theft of a valuable experimental data core. The core, which has been in development for some time, has been described as being “of great importance” to LHS 3262 Solutions, and a generous reward has been offered for its safe return. The precise location of the thieves is not known and Security services in the LHS 3262 system, where LHS 3262 Solutions is based, have been unable to track the thieves, but they have determined that the criminals recently visited three systems: Eleu, Pijan and Baris.

LHS 3262 Solutions has stressed that the core must be recovered soon, before it degrades and becomes unusable and are offering a rich reward for the first pilot to return the item to their facility at Whitworth Park on Akan.

As an additional reward, the pilot that returns with the data core will also be awarded a special code to obtain a new ship paint job of their choice.
      Community Goal:
      Find the Stolen Data Core
      LHS 3262, Whitworth Park on Akan, search for clues to recover the stolen data core.
      Happy Hunting Commanders!

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

sorry for all the edits, guys  some of the formattign stuff just is not working …  BUGS BUGS BUGS.

But seriously we should be able to OWN this CG, especially if it’s hidden in the core of a planet, then our resident Sandworm Fox will be our secret weapon.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’m game, I’ll grab the MkIV and we can head there.

Plan of attack maybe all hit the same planet at the same time?

Yeah that would probably be the best plan i too want to test mkiv and its probably best we have combat based explorers as i can foresee other groups pvp happening.

all converge on planet, split into groups and investigate as many POI points as we can staying within support range should we end up engaged with another group.

Participant
      Centurion

Oh boy!  An excuse to go underground?  Sounds great!

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

If we have enough we can work it using the longitude/latitude of the planets too.

sounds like a plan i’ll be on from 8:30ish pm

hmmm this is live from the 4th so it may be more that we prep tonight get to the starting system and play around, as 4th is actually tomorrow our time.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Yeah I arrived at Whitworth park only to realize it is 6am in London

Still might go live in 2 or so hours

Participant
      CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Baris has a penal colony

ill join you online shortly.  whats the distance from wangal?

Participant

168 light years

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’m parked on a moon in Eleu in the combat Python

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

should we look at BBS missions in these systems to see if any clues pop up there?

I’ve tried SRV comms link on a few unmarked surface installations, but they are giving “private” as response – maybe we need the ‘key’ from a BBS mission

Blue-sky thinking here – I’ve never done a “find the easter egg” CG before so I don’t know how they work mechanically

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant

First clue was on the BB Signup at Whitworth Park ; it gave clues to the next place to look, 3 other systems, which then had clues

like this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Data.png 
Views:	54 
Size:	232.9 KB 
ID:	80387

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	code12jkdf.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	153.9 KB 
ID:	80390

sadly as it started at 2 am NZ time it was all over by the time I woke up

Done already? Wow.

Participant

Done already? Wow.

Yeah, you have to be there at the start.

Same with all the treasure hunts

Hence why I was hoping it would start at 9m UK time so it wasn’t dark o’clock

Participant

Oh, well, the mooching around planetside, snooping around unmarked buildings and getting a bounty in Fed space for using sentry drones as target practice with my Adv PA was fun

according to this the CG will be reset as it was bugged, people couldn’t pick up the final object and  but you can still go to it’s location.  see this thread.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php?t=206559

CG is being reset and the Clues are being changed again after bug fixes

Participant

So in Beta 5?

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.