ANZAC

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- ANZAC

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

100 Years since the Gallipoli landing…

We had a special service, with 100 horses.

Apparently the first time AU and NZ have had mounted soldiers together in something like 95 years…

• This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by AvatarCMDR Ping. Reason: Pic Formatting
      Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Very nice, where is this?

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Good pics Haza. Anyone get up on time? I’m into my sleep…

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Small township 20 mins North of me called Waikari – its pretty central to North Canterbury…

There was a dawn service then they rode across to Waikari for the Service.  Was fantastic. I’m not a horse person (Give me a Nissan Safari anytime) but I was humbled at seeing 100 horses putting up with an hour of religous hymns, dignitary back rubbing and solemn stories from RSA.

Participant

Pics seem broke – Ping – what did you do??

Keymaster
        SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

I just changed the code so they display according to screen size.

I can see them fine.

Participant
      Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

Beautiful photos Hazara.

The only time I’ve made it to a dawn service was in my misspent youth when all-nighters were the norm and my friends and I sorta “stumbled” upon one. The rum in the coffee at the RSL was appreciated.

Lest we Forget.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Nice shots there Haz.

Your part of the world always looks nice this time of year – brilliant part of the country.

Participant
      CadetAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

looked good!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.