Arrived at the Core :) Didn't bust.

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Exploring Forum --- Arrived at the Core :) Didn't bust.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Blain Crighton 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Sketchy
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Massive journey. Some great sights. Crazy slow plotting near the core.

So…what now?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Dan Dority
    Participant
    Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

Onward to Beagle Point!

Sketchy
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

At 40,000ly away, it makes Wangal’s 25,900ly seem close.

There is a sentence I have never said before.

Baron von Schnellenstein
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

lol, well done Sketch!

Rather than thinking of going to Beagle Point, perhaps there’s some ‘landmarks’ listed by the Distant Worlds Expedition that are relatively close and interesting for you to visit?

Happy trails, whichever direction you pick 🙂

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!

Sketchy
    Participant

Not a bad thought. With the graphic update coming it makes sense too.
    Alright, I’ll have a look and see what suggested sights there are around 🙂

NZSimian
    Participant

I’ll beat you home.

Get the Clipper.

Fit it for shooting shit.

Bring you back in safe & sound.

Sketchy
    Participant

I like that idea! 🙂

I’m heading back to Wangal. No more exploring for me. Plus Engineers drops in 5 days, so best I get moving.

Hazara
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Blain Crighton
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Right On Cmdr!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.