Baron Xsannz

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

So made it to Baron.

Emperors dawns not dead šŸ˜› i shot down one of their mkiv vipers tonight after being interdicted doing shadow smuggling – 3 hours work pulled in 13mil in credits..

found a station they control and also a host of missions for them…

anyway i’ll post ss later of my endeavors, one thing to note is if you are doing long run smuggling missions and have to drop them at a planetary base i advice an advanced discovery scanner 3 of my mission where on planets that not even buying the exploration data for that system revealed, i had to scan when i got there to find my target planet..

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

i had to scan when i got there to find my target planet..

Ditto.Ā  I rather enjoyed having to go search for the drop site šŸ™‚

rather enjoying the payday from these, too šŸ˜€

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

So made it to Baron.

Well done there!
      When I get back we’ll have to get the clippers out & cause some havok!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.