Blido Piru – Letter of Marque

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite Role Play --- Blido Piru – Letter of Marque

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Iaened Bourne 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author

Iaened Bourne
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of Strategy

Imprimis
    All members of the Angeli Imperial Enterprises, merchants, and others who shall desire to have Letters of Marque for the destruction or taking and detaining of ships and goods of the Blido Piru Flag, or members of that organisation, must make contact with the AIE administrator of the system of Blido Piru, namely Commander Iaened Bourne. Those authorised with Letters of Marque shall be bound by the following Articles:

Article 1:
    That it shall be lawful for the members, merchants, and others authorized by Letters of Marque to set upon, by force of arms, and to destroy, take, and apprehend in open space, atmosphere, or in any port or station, the ship and goods of the Blido Piru Flag, or any members of that organisation whatsoever.

Article 2:
    That the said members, merchants, and others, shall give bond before the said System Administrator, or his Lieutenant, that they and every of them shall will fulfil the duties given to them under said Letters of Marque to the best of their abilities.

Article 3:
    That all ships and merchandise, be they destroyed, taken, or sold, shall be made record of and reported to said System Administrator by way of document conferred upon said members, merchants, and others.

Article 4:
    That all ships and merchandise, be they destroyed, taken, or sold, shall be the property of said members, merchants, and others to do with as they please, so long as those actions do not contradict any of the Articles laid out in this document.

Article 5:
    That those members, merchants, and others, which shall have the said Letters of Marque, shall not attempt any action against the Empire, Angeli Imperial Enterprises, or the members therefore, or faction in good league and amity with said groups, but only against the Blido Piru Flag, and its members.

CMDR I. Bourne
    Imperial Duke
    Loyal Servant of HIH Princess Aisling Duval

Dan Dority
    Participant
    Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

Time to finally buy myself an FDL. Or perhaps combat-fit my conda. I shall adhere to the aforementioned articles contained in the just received letter of marque.

(Flashbacks to playing a privateer in “Pirates!” In my youth.)

Iaened Bourne
      Participant

I’m going to make a Google form later that has the appropriate entry options. It’s to be able to track, not so much who is doing what, but how much effect we are having on the Blido Piru Flag.

CMDR I. Bourne
      Imperial Duke

Sketchy
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’m in, will fire up some ship and head over there. Hail.

(Flashbacks to playing a privateer in “Pirates!” In my youth.)

I charge you to seek out and destroy enemy ships and towns! That was a great game 🙂

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I concur with this.  Kill them all dead

Iaened Bourne
    Participant

For those who wish to receive Letters of Marque, make sure to fill in this form.

CMDR I. Bourne
    Imperial Duke

Iaened Bourne
      Participant

For those of you who have already begun, and new Privateers, please fill out this form.

CMDR I. Bourne
      Imperial Duke

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.