By Imperial Appointment

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite Role Play --- By Imperial Appointment

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Iaened Bourne 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Iaened Bourne
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of Strategy
    Date: 12 August, 3302
    To: Iaened Bourne [i.bourne@duval.imp]
    Subject: FW: Imperial Appointment

My dearest Iaened,

Though this is not exactly protocol (we both know how I feel about 'protocol'), I wanted to express my personal gratitude to your service to me over the past year. I couldn't do most of my public engagements if I didn't have people like you supporting me, especially after the succession ordeal.
    Your recent rise through our social system is certainly well deserved, and I look forward to the time when you can take me on that cruise you promised me when you finally get that Cutter. I know how hard you've worked to prove yourself, and you haven't got much further to go now!

Forever yours,
    A

P.S.
    Since the civil war began here in Cubeo, I've been hounded by the media even more than usual. Please come back soon so that I can have at least some time to myself!

-------------
    [Begin Forwarded Message]

Date: 12 August, 3302
    To: Iaened Bourne [i.bourne@duval.imp]
    Subject: Imperial Appointment

From the Desk of HIH Princess Aisling Duval

Her Imperial Highness, Princess Aisling Duval, formally recognises the recent achievements of her loyal servant, Commander Iaened Bourne, and congratulates him on his success.

As a direct result of his success and enduring loyalty, Her Imperial Highness hereby appoints Commander Bourne as one of her personal representatives, with all the powers and responsibilities that come with the position.

Further to this appointment, Princess Aisling requests that Commander Bourne make contact with Angeli Imperial, a corporation sponsored by her friend, Senator Denton Patreus, as soon as possible, and show her support for the Senator and A.I. in whatever ways seem best befitting a formal representative of Her Imperial Highness.

Congratulations, Commander.

Sincerely,
    Janet Ying
    Junior Secretary to HIH Princess Aisling Duval

CMDR I. Bourne
    Imperial Duke
    Loyal Servant of HIH Princess Aisling Duval

Iaened Bourne
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of Strategy

OOC Intro Found Here

CMDR I. Bourne
    Imperial Duke
    Loyal Servant of HIH Princess Aisling Duval

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.