Cant access own settings, dont have permissions

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Website Ideas --- Cant access own settings, dont have permissions

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

@mrping – I’m away form my email and need some addresses from my messages, but it says I dont have permission to view my own account!!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

@damorgs – is it something you could help me with?

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

@hazara, go to the following web address;
      http://angeliimperial.com/members/hazara/profile/

There’s a permissions bug affecting some of us from displaying our activity feed.

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

I wish I knew what the hell is wrong, can’t find any permissions issue in the configuration.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Gents,

I had this issue a night or two ago.  Could browse all the the forums OK, but couldn’t access my profile.

Resolved by logging into AI site again.

If above resolution works for you guys, perhaps its simply the result of ‘stale’ session/cookie?

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I built a new computer just to test… it’s maybe not a cookie thing.  Not sure what thing, but it’s a thing.

Mind, I have been drankied for  a chang.\e

bed now

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.