Carting Crap for Cash

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Trading Forum --- Carting Crap for Cash

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  NZSimian 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

NZSimian
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Or, how I dragged @hazara 500LY out of the bubble and got him stuck…

Just in case anyone has missed the ‘current’ cash cow, it’s simple.

1. Get ship that has craptonnes of cargo space, and doesn’t run out of fuel
    2. Jump to Ceos
    3. Rank up by missions to and from Sothis (8.9LY apart)
    4. Take missions to haul crap (literally) back to the bubble for upwards of 250K Cr/T
    5. Repeat until sleepy times
    6. Repeat

There you are, fancy pants new ship.

Dan Dority
    Participant
    Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

Top tip @nzsimian!

I’ve been doing this once a night or so for about the past week in my new Anaconda (400t cargo). Can confirm it is a great source of income, not sure of the cr’s per tonnage or hour but I tend to average around 40-50 million a trip. Max engineered FSD gives me 10 jumps out to Ceos/Sothis and 15 back to the bubble destinations.

I’m not sure if I’ll ever be able to clean all the poo out of my conda! The thing stinks! It’s all over the upholstery and carpet and I’ve only had it a week. Every time I enter the Reed Port Pub the front bar quickly empties as everyone migrates to the booths out back. Might see if I can exchange the thing under warranty due to a faulty sewage system install… And buy a new set of flight suits…

NZSimian
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

<p class=”user-nicename”>@dandority</p>
    Lets just look at that for a second.

400T cargo, and at most ~15 jumps?

You suck.

Python (unmodified), ~183T, and 37 FREAKING jumps back.

I’ll let that sink in for a minute.

I’m introduced to Ms Farseer (all the ladies gotta get some Simian), I’d better work on that damn FSD…

Dan Dority
    Participant
    Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

Hehe. I had to find a way to boast about my new purchase and max FSD upgrade, seemed like the perfect post to hijack! 🙂

To rank up with the beautiful Felicity I just did a few loops exploring around and in the bubble and kept handing in the data when I was near her neighborhood. I don’t remember it taking me too long, I think I did a couple lvl 3 dirty drive upgrades with her as well. It’s grinding the mats that drives me bonkers. FYI Wangal A5 was kind to me with Metallic Meteors containing Polonium, but as always YMMV.

CMDR Genisis X
    Participant
    Triarii

I only found one mission to cart crap. I was carting shiny things like gold and silver and cobalt.

You guys must have carted all the crap away…

-X

Eat Plasma!

NZSimian
    Participant

Nah, I reckon it’s due to the rank grinding from Sothis to CEOs.
    They won’t give their crap away to just anyone who shows up 😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.