Casual piracy… (For the Empire!)

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Casual piracy… (For the Empire!)

Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Hey guys,

Just wanted to get a feel for views on piracy in areas of Angeli interest.

Had some fun with Vyvian & Genesis shooting up the strong SS in Shongastyak this evening, and I may have accidentally shot up an almost completely  innocent federal drop ship. Or two. Or three.

To make a short story longer, I may have gotten a little trigger happy targeting their cargo hatches. Small bounty later I remembered I didn’t have any cargo space either. And since I now had dropships shooting at some Angeli members, I took the only course of action I reasonably could. And came away with a small bounty for murder.

So, are federally aligned traders fair game?

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

As far as I am concerned, any federal vessel is fair game…. just hunt them in the anarchy systems.

CenturionFounding Angel

Yeah no problems with PvE piracy but just remember doing it in Empire systems will likely hurt your Empire rep and rep with our local contolling factions as its with them you will have a bounty.

Since we turned the nearest anarchy to Empire i’m not sure where the next nearest anarchy is for truly free piracy short of uninhabited systems.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Found myself a nice wee nest of a drug cartel, so have been having at them.

I checked, it’s not Onionhead that they run…

But now I’m concerned, because I’m getting bounty claims in the Federation as well 😉

• This reply was modified 5 years, 12 months ago by AvatarNZSimian. Reason: Federation, singular. One of them is enough
      Participant

Sounds like you’re in a good niche market there for kills, Simian. Enjoy. Our Empire goal of destroying wanted ships within the 50ly radius of ?? Is keeping me busy at the mo. Hunt well my friends. I have been coming across a lot of CMDRs today. I’m very suspicious.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.