Claimed Earthlikes

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Exploring Forum --- Claimed Earthlikes

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      CenturionFounding Angel

Post here all your Earthlikes tagged by you and claimed for the Empire so they can be visited (once planitary landings comes out) and one day settled for the glory of the Empire!

Supreme OverlordSupreme Overlord
      Keymaster

Good Idea!

CenturionFounding Angel

BLANCO 1 SECTOR HD-Q B6-O A7

SYSTEM DATA

Inactive

Byaa Aerb EZ-S d3-11

Byaa Aerb EZ-S d3-11

Dryao Scraa KK-A d322

Dryao Scraa KK-A d322

Shrogea WL-D d12-5019

Shrogea WL-D d12-5019

Traikaae HO-G d11-6

Traikaae HO-G d11-6

Wredguia QI-T d3-10

Wredguia QI-T d3-10

The Following I have a dispute with UC over not receiving the discovered first Tag, currently showing as unclaimed, despite me submitting a detailed surface scan of the planet to Universal Cartographics

m25 sector av-y d33

m25 sector av-y d33

I did discover another Earth-Like that was unclaimed with I scanned it but seems someone else found it too and got back first.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by AvatarCMDR Ping.
      Participant
      Principes

I set out last night for a grand adventure, so I will make sure I  post any I get.

Inactive

376.33 light years from Wangal

Unclaimed Earthlike world

Lost of Islands by the looks

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by AvatarCMDR Ping. Reason: Pic Formatting
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of Death

I think I will go on a tour of these places thx for the info guys.

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

I set out last night for a grand adventure, so I will make sure I post any I get.

It would be good to know where we can create the new home of the Angeli if it ever becomes possible.

Participant
      Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

I’ve just returned from my little voyage out to the Statue of Liberty Nebula to let a few of my more disobedient slaves out of the airlock.*

I found a few earth-likes along the trip, however all 3,000-6,000 light years away unfortunately, so not the greatest candidates for colonization in the near future, yet claimed for the glory of the Empire and the Angeli all the same:

SIFEAE UR-H C24-2

SIFEAE PI-A D14-26

BLO THAE DN-J C9-1

IC 2944 SECTOR XE-Y d1-34

IC 2944 SECTOR RY-X c2-13

*/s I treat my slaves with the utmost respect, as any true Imperial Noble does.

Participant
      Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

376.33 light years from Wangal, Unclaimed Earthlike world, Lost of Islands by the looks 

Perhaps you could set up a Resort-colony here for some income on the side.

Weekly Orca trips from Wangal and back all for just 10,000,000 credits per passenger! Family discounts available! Many islands too cater to your every desire!

Couple’s only Islands! Theme Parks for the whole family! Local game hunting!

Our Imperial Slaves will service your every need, both on the voyage and during your stay. Book today!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’ve just returned from my little voyage out to the Statue of Liberty Nebula to let a few of my more disobedient slaves out of the airlock.*  

Probably the funniest thing I’ve read all day 😀
      I’m more accustomed to having the lippy ones clean the drive vents, before take off. Just before take off.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.