CMDR OJ191 reporting for duty!`

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- CMDR OJ191 reporting for duty!`

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Principes

In a few weeks time that is 😉

Already theory-crafted my eagle build the AINS Harpy [Angeli Imperial Navy Ship] and played the combat demo to death (still can’t beat those triple sidewinders), but won’t have time to get and play the game proper for another few weeks yet.

Hope to see you all in my dinky little sidewinder then 😛

On a side note, my brain keeps trying to call you guys the Angeli Imperium…

also also, “keep a log of this edit” being on by default is icky

• This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by AvatarCMDR OJ191.
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Welcome to the Angeli Imperial! 😀

By the time you get to join us PowerPlay should be out, so keep a close eye and where we are, we may be forced to move.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Greets OJ – the game is an order of magnitude better than the combat training (as you probably know)

Practice – you need to be able to beat those siddys to survive… dont worry, its a knack – my 10 year old can do it!

Participant
      Principes

Greets OJ – the game is an order of magnitude better than the combat training (as you probably know) Practice – you need to be able to beat those siddys to survive… dont worry, its a knack – my 10 year old can do it!

Really? beating 3 sideys in a sidey seems over the top but if you say so…

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

You’ll get there – it’s excellent practice for the real game!

If you’re anything like me, you’ll find that landing safely can be harder 🙂

Participant
        Principes

You’ll get there – it’s excellent practice for the real game! If you’re anything like me, you’ll find that landing safely can be harder :)

sucks we can’t choose a wave to practice though so I could skip the other stuff which is slow if you want to conserve multicannon.

Any tips? Mostly I just found I was taking too much damage too quickly.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by AvatarCMDR OJ191.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.