COMBAT SHIPS REQUIRED IN WANGAL

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- COMBAT SHIPS REQUIRED IN WANGAL

Viewing 82 reply threads
  • Author
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

There are currently active Archon Delaine players in Wangal interdicting and attack us.  I was attacked by a wing of 4 today (2 Clippers, 2 Vultures), the only name I was able to get was CMDR Phantom Hoover.

Fly in wings and defend our space.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

As per above from @damorgs, attempt from archon supporters is to keep patreus in turmoil.

I’m too far out to get back in time to assist (unless I tell my boss I have pressing matters to attend to elsewhere & scarper).

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

:UPDATE:

Wing of Elvis Kremmen, JPEGMan, Onjuice and myself chased them away.  There were 2 wings of 3.  I managed to get some names.  They ran like bitches, but be aware, if you’re alone they WILL attack.

Names spotted are:

CMDR Phanton Hoover
      CMDR Elridian Strauss
      CMDR Predicted CY
      CMDR Infinity +1

If you know of others post them here and I will add them to a list.  They were all Delaine aligned.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Thanks for the heads-up DaMorgs, I’m in SC in Wangal now, no sign, and I’ll jump to other main systems under Patreus control and keep you posted if I find anything 🙂

Participant

No sign of them. I’m keen to take the offensive and head to Harma.

Any one interested?

Participant

Suggestions that phantom kiddie (or whatever his name is) was chased from eotienses earlier.

Participant

CMDR Charenz, Vulture, aligned with Archon Delaine spotted in Shongastyak, I interdicted, but he managed to jump. Possible infestation, recommend eradication.

Don’t suppose this has anything to do with Kestril and I in Harma last week?

Participant

CMDR Charenz plus a CMDR in a Cobra are in Wangal.

I’m working tonight, treat any non Empire pilots with extreme prejudice.

Participant

I believe it’s because they’re worried about their power disappearing…

their reddit post listed Wangal as just one of their undermining targets for this cycle…

Participant
      CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Wangal at 103% Undermining likely we wont be seeing them again this cycle.

Participant

It’s showing 85% at the moment…where are you checking?

Participant
      CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Maybe I read the thingy wrong, I am not pledged so maybe I am looking at the wrong data

Participant

…or it jumps around a bit…it is reading 114% to me now.

So basically we’re in trouble?  Next cycle we need a push.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

The little b#ggers belonging to ar$ehat delaine are actively undermining (190) at this time

I’ve dropped 440T Foritification supplies and am about to go get another 440T

I can probably do 440T a day from here on in – drained my cash reserves last week putting A rated power supply in the ‘combat’ Python, so I have to trade enough to be able to buy large blobs of PusPlay ‘commodities’ atm after tonight.

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

I dropped 70 tons tonight.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Death

I’ve been tooling around in my cobra. I’ll warp back to wangal and fire up the FDL in defence.

I really think we kicked the hornet’s nest this time @sketchy .

Participant

Will fit the Clipper for combat/trade and run some fortification units today, then FDL at Delaine’s HQ this evening, whack the hornets some more.
      This should spice things up a bit.

Participant

I’ll turn my Asp around and refit the clipper for trade. Will get a few hundred tonnes in this evening, depending on funds…

Participant

Cmdr Eleshenar has requested assistance into Wangal effective immediately.

We shall not fall.

[edit]

Wangal listed on Hudson forums for aggressive undermining this cycle as well.

Stay frosty Commanders.

@hazara
      , you might not need to fly so far for action this week!

Wing up, I’ll be on tonight.  Let them know what happens when they come into the Angeli’s back yard.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Damn, I got coaxed back up to Nanomam by a dubious character last night, will travel back down.

Participant

I can just see @damorgs, sitting in a rocking chair, straw hat on head, shotgun at the ready, shouting “I’ve told you damn kids, Stay off ma’h lawn!!”

I can just see @damorgs, sitting in a rocking chair, straw hat on head, shotgun at the ready, shouting “I’ve told you damn kids, Stay off ma’h lawn!!”

Oh you KNOW it!!

Scumbags stomped on the Queen’s flowerbed.  Somebody gonna die.

Participant

Run a few units today for the cause, had brain-numb-sickness, fixed it with res site action.
      Kestril hung in the area waiting for commanders as my wingman, they didn’t show, too much awesome.
      Trying to get back into space, wife wants to hang out…
      Hope to see you all later.
      Sincerely,
      Dubious Character.

Participant

Not tonight dear, there’s a war on!

Participant

Yeah, it sounds a bit bad doesn’t it?

See you soon.

Participant

30 Garrison Supplies delivered to Wangal
      That is enough Glory for the Empire for tonight

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Another 440T garrison supplies done.

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant

<teutonic accent>ALARM!</teutonic accent>

We need a _BIG_ push on fortification.  Our enemy/ies (possibly the feds, based on Hazara’s info) made quite some ground last night and aren’t far behind (see screenshot)

I know there’s at least two other heavy trade ships in the Angeli ranks – I can’t do this all on my own – there’s only so much one T9 and a handful of Clippers, Asps etc can do.

For the record, I’m soon to drop 440T and hopefully can sneak in another 440T tonight

Wangal fortification/undermining 27/08/2015

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Keymaster
        SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

I dropped another 100T tonight.

Participant

Further to my previous post, our enemies have caught up to our supply tally. I’ve dropped my second shipment of 440T today.

Anyone with a ship having cargo capacity of 100 or over and who hasn’t already contributed probably wants to think about pulling their finger out and doing at least a couple of full holds of garrison supplies. – Otherwise Wangal will be in Turmoil.

Of the 2614 garrison supplies dropped thus far, I’ve contributed 5 x 440 = 2200 => 84%
      Therefore, of the 5979 garrison supplies required to fortify, my contribution is ~37%

Time for someone else to step up – I’ve done my share.

Attachments:

I’ll load up the Queen tonight for a few runs.  Had planned on doing some last night but had a shit day and needed to hurt people.

Participant

Currently in Eotienses getting supplies.

Bank account not conducive to fast tracking so have a timer on my phone…

@Damorgs
      , @Hazara, @Mrping – good hurting hunting last night after I left?

There was a lot of anger in the room, and a group of mad Angeli is a force to be reckoned with…

I didn’t seem to get a bounty from that Annie, so as far as my conscience is concerned, I’m innocent of any wrongdoing.

I left the same time as you.  I was all angered out.  I’ll be battle transporting tonight.  I’ll run over anything that gets in my way.  Still grumpy.

Participant

Bank account not conducive to fast tracking so have a timer on my phone…

I hear you.

The script for last two nights was:

Self-funding pusplay Supply Run

• 0. Timer: 0min
      • 1. Get freebie consignment of garrison supplies
      • 2. Fill hold with Gold from Eotienses: Kaufmanis Port (If starting from Parkinson Dock, fill with Beryllium)
      • 3. Fly to: CF 464 (one port) – Sell gold
      • 4. Fill hold with Progenitor Cells or Consumer Tech
      • 5. Fly back to Eotienses: Kaufmanis Port
      • 6. Check timer (every 2nd or 3rd run depending on interdictions).  If less than 30min, go to step 2, else go to step 0
      • 7. Rinse and repeat Step 0 to Step 6 until 100T freebies reached, then…
      • 8. Fill hold with paid for garrison supplies and run them to Wangal
      • 9. Run a hold full of superconductors from Reed Port to Eotienses: Parkinson Dock

If there’s a group of you on, suggest you do the runs in DaMorgs private group and “wing up” to maximise profits. You’ll also avoid unwanted interference from other players.

Whilst private group is a good option it also means we don’t see them in open, therefore we can’t deal with them either.  It’s times like this I wish it was either online or singleplayer.

Participant

440T delivered.

Only 633 Garrison Supplies to go! – Great work by all contributors thus far, esp @DaMorgs, @Sketchy and @NZSimian, whom, I’m given to understand put in a fair bit of grind Sunday to get this total up.

null

Attachments:

Participant

My runs are a drop in the bucket compared to your work BvS!

We must have some silent supporters out there as well!
        Great work all.

I’m currently about 1Mm away from the nearest network uplink to Elite, and will be back after the cycle ends.

Participant

Thanks Baron, but I’m with Simian on this, my contribution has nothing on you dropping 440 tons. I can only get 10t at a time, on the bright side, it enables me to run a PvP combat Clipper at the same time, so I get to patrol AND run fortification supplies 🙂

When back from visiting old Earth for 10 days, I’ll get into increasing my standing (didn’t realise you could increase the allocated amount).

Thank you Baron for your contributions towards the fortification of Wangal, and to all those other thankless pilots. Cheers!

Participant

Just checked: It is done! – For this pp week, at least.

@NZSimian
      , @Sketchy: Your work knocking off the remaining supply drops?

@DaMorgs
      , did you sneak another run or two in this morning?

Otherwise, we certainly do have some significant silent contributors!

I’m sure Argon Armrend will be well pleased with _everyone’s_ contributions.

We’ll probably have to keep up this caper over the next few weeks.

BTW: Thanks for the kind words – the reality is that it took all of us still aligned with Patreus to get this over the line.

It wasn’t me.  I’ve just docked in Reed  now with the notion I was about to do a run.  No point now.  Well done to all.  And yes, there are a few private/solo players fighting the good fight for us.

Foederati

How troublesome. I’ll make my way back.

Participant

Chaps;

It looks like we’re going to need to push again this cycle, Wangal already at 9% undermined, with no fortification units in dock yet.

I’m currently loading up what I can in the clipper, but only have ~80 capacity at the moment.

I’ll grab the Python when I get home tonight, it carries 200

Participant

I’m about to jump into Alpha Centauri to do the Hutton Orbital CG – will resume Fortification runs after that. Prob will only do 440T tonight, but hope to get 3-4 runs in tomoz (Sat)

Re-depleted cash reserves putting A shields and large beam turrets in the combat Python after completion of fortification runs last week.

NB: For those low on cash, the trade run I posted last week is still good for having the runs ‘self funded’ – at 450T, I clear 1M each round trip. The handy thing is that Eotienses is at one end of it, so I can collect the freebies as part of the run…

Participant

450T delivered as promised – complements the ~460 put up by the rest of you guys tonight.
      Thats a pretty good response from us overall 🙂

Currently we’re ~300T behind and the little b#ggers will probably be at it again EU/usa prime time

I hope to get 2-3 T9 holds of garrison supplies in tomorrow arvo/night.

I wouldn’t mind a patrol wing today if we can manage one, jump on anything that comes in.  I’ll be on for a couple of hours before work.

Participant

Went on patrol for about 2 hours today, supercruising our beloved Wangal.
        All quiet on the home front. A few with Denton, but no other factions.

Thanks mate, keep them peeled anyway.

Participant

Delivered another 450T mid this afternoon (AEST) – At that time, the undermining total I had reported ~2AM had not changed.

Going to deliver another 450-900T garrison supplies tonight – once I have had some tea.

Participant

Another 50 delivered, no change in undermining %

Flew around Ms Winters control systems, found one dbx in a letterbox (may have pushed him out of the way), a couple of Cobras that scarpered and an Annie that wouldn’t leave its pad.

Is everyone in the world playing beta except me..?

Participant

900T delivered tonight for a total of 1350T from me today.
      undermining total hasn’t moved (yet). We’re now over twice their mark.

Participant

450T delivered. We’re currently halfway. Undermining total hasn’t moved (yet)
      Keep chipping away, Lads – we must complete the fortification – they _may_ try to ramp up sharply on the last day of pp week…

Good work all, sorry I wasn’t on last night, I’ll try and make a run before work today.

Participant

Another 125 or so over the line this evening – and the undermining doesn’t appear to have moved at all.

All clear in Eotienses as well – only Patreus aligned Cmdrs in space…

Participant

450T from me tonight. Unable to deliver supplies last night as I was interdicted and shot down by a ‘drunk’ missile from a sirius NPC last night and had to redress a turnaround of ~9M :@

Currently no movement on undermining.

We’re sitting at 3880 / 6000 as I write

Participant

Crap luck mate!

I’ve been stuck at work since yesterday with a failed mail server, so no deliveries for me 🙁

Been stuck on afternoons at work, so nothing from me either.

Participant

A quick 75 over the border this evening.

No movement on Wangal undermining, but I see that there are a number of patreus systems this cycle at 100% undermined, often with no resistance.

Well, we can only look after Wangal.  We need it for AI.

Participant

Agreed.
        a little concerned about patreus’s enemies becoming organised though – although worst case for us is that we get more combat experience… 🙂

Participant

450T delivered – should have been 900T, but just a bit lackadaisical tonight.
      Undermining hasn’t moved – will just have to hope the opponents dont suddenly move 10,000T overnight 😮

Given we’re not going to hit the fortify target and Monday’s interdiction ‘experience’, I’m off to upgrade this T9 for a Trade ‘Conda now, ready for next PP cycle.

Participant

All, we may be in for another week of it.
      Suspected kumo 5th columnists have been drafted into kumo proper, and pointed to 3 patreus systems.
      Guess which is one of them.
      These guys have been grinding level 5 for some time, and have some funds behind them.
      https://np.reddit.com/r/kumocrew/comments/3k96mw/5th_columnists_in_crew_space/

Quote:
      [–]samuraiogcCMDR Martius 1 point 12 hours ago
      Ok, they want to cooperate with you, causing trouble was not their objective, just pvp and undermining for 10k mertis.
      They want to know a good system to undermine today.
      permalinkparent
      [–]CMDR_SchevKumo Crew 1 point 11 hours ago
      Great to hear. If they want to start with undermining right know they should start with •Beta Caeli •Wangal •Turbacobo
      I took them from the temporary priority post so they should be ok for the beginning. But maybe /u/McFergus or /u/mdingrimsby can name you some systems specially for this group.
      The only part I didn’t understand is that they are for pvp and undermining, you didn’t say preparation. The undermining isn’t the problem but the preparation of gliese

Well, I’m happy to wait for them with The Queen.  I’ll need a couple of ‘chasers’ though.

Participant

Well, I’m happy to wait for them with The Queen. I’ll need a couple of ‘chasers’ though.

Have clipper will shoot.

Have beers in already, so flying may be erraticer than normal.

If ‘erraticer’ isn’t a word, somebody needs to contact Oxford and let them know.

Participant

Erraticer [/ɪˈratɪkə/]; adj

As per NZSimian, only moreso

Participant

Have had beers, can’t see or think straight. Maybe if I go in Open, just trade normally in/around Wangal in the ‘Conda I can take a few out with simple erratic driving…

…Ahoi! Comin’ through!

Participant

[–]CMDR_SchevKumo Crew 1 point 11 hours ago
      Great to hear. If they want to start with undermining right know they should start with •Beta Caeli •Wangal •Turbacobo

• They’ve already done 9,000T of 10,000T for Turbacoco
      • Beta Caeli is ~1,000T of lots, but at this rate they’ll make it
      • Wangal – we’ll be next – if not today, I’d expect to see some serious undermining by end Sunday

Depending how I go this week (tomorrow night is out, BTW), I might try to help Turbacoco cancel the undermine if we can hit Wangal’s fortification goal…

Participant

I managed to squeeze in some time this arvo to add 400T to my 400T fortification last night.
      Won’t be on during prime time tonight, I _may_ get on late tonight to do another run if I can.

No movement (as yet) on the undermining figures quoted last night – however, given Mr. Armrend’s tw@@t message, with attack imminent, we’ll soon see…

Participant

I’ve configured my clipper for cargo, and will do as many runs tonight as I can.

It’s our wedding anniversary tonight and then EPL, so might not get on.  I’m at Eotienses loading up to get ready for when I can though.

Participant

Priorities man, priorities 😉

Participant

300T over the border this evening, still @ 0% undermining… we’re about 20% fortified.

@baronvonschnellenstein
      ; the fortification loop suggested above is still working well; I was getting to ~75T freebies & fast tracking the rest (150T cargo) – have still come out about 1.5-2M Cr up.

Mind you, being an aggressive trader (fully armed, have KWS), helped bump up the profits…

Participant

Excellent work @NZSimian 🙂 – Keeping AI’s wheels turning whilst the rest of us attend to matters of state with the ladies of the Empire.

Mind you, being an aggressive trader (fully armed, have KWS), helped bump up the profits…

…Hence my trading in the T9 at the earliest opportunity. It was satisfying to unleash 4 large and two medium weapons ports on the pirate who interdicted me during the arvo. The 300K+ bounty was handy, too.

Its also satisfying to be flying something with high cargo capacity and doesn’t take all day to traverse to the station upon exit from SC and vice versa.

I hope the Imperial Cutter (or whatever the Imperial nobs get ferried around in) makes it into “Ships” release as a playable ship – Something Clipper-like and 400-500T armed cargo transport would be freaking fantastic!

Participant

…Hence my trading in the T9 at the earliest opportunity. It was satisfying to unleash 4 large and two medium weapons ports on the pirate who interdicted me during the arvo. \

I’m thinking I might take to flying around with some Gold in cargo hold, just to drag in the pirates…

😉

How’s the other undermining going for them?

Participant

BTW – Happy anniversary Mr and Mrs DaMorgs! 😀

How’s the other undermining going for them?

• Turbacobo – They added 4000 since last night – Complete, with only a small amount of opposition (975), so far
      • Beta Caeli – 0->3750 since last night = 35%. No opposition
      • Parsi, Lausang – complete – no opposition yet
      • Bang: 100% fortification 🙂 – no attempt to undermine yet
      • Cuchua: 2525 (36%) fortification / 1320 (14%) undermining

In other news, looks like L-Duval is biting back after having her knickers twisted last week:

• Vaka – 2730 undermining with 235 in opposition

I dropped 400T fortification in Wangal this arvo. We’re at 34%.
      No guarantees, but I might be able to drop another 400T tonight after doing a Hutton / Rares run – the latter also includes cashing in some Alliance bounty I’ve racked up.

Participant

A further 150T into Wangal – just a quick run… using up some of that coin I was bragging about having left over 😉

Wangal are currently sitting at 2193/5979 (36%) fortified

I dropped a couple of runs yesterday, about 300.

Participant

400T dropped Monday night, 400T dropped tonight (Tuesday).
      No change to undermining (yet)

We’re over 50% fortification

Participant
      Centurion

Low on cash right now, but I managed to get 186T drop last night the 14th.

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

Participant

Re: Today’s directive from Argon Armend, whilst DaMorgs et al took the fight to the pirates, I ferried 1200T of garrison supplies to Wangal…

Will attempt 400-800T per session over the next few days.

Attachments:

Good work AGAIN BvS.  I’m sure some of the other guys would like to assist you. :hint:

Participant

I managed to drop to rank 3 over the past week (grrr), so bit slower getting fortification over the line.

Haven’t been on (except to check PP stats) since Sat.

However, will jump on tonight and see if I can get a couple of hundred or so over the border.

When you’re done come join me in Delaine space.  I can’t find those pesky pirates anywhere but by God I’m smashing their systems 🙂

Participant

80 over the line this evening, positioned to be able to do at least the same tomorrow.

would have been more, but I had an incident.

with guns.

and now I’m wanted in HIP 18187.

again.

But we chased a python cmdr out of eotienses, which is a bonus.

@sketchy
      , @damorgs did you manage to catch him after I left?

Participant

Couldn’t find him again. CMDR RCKSTR undermining, Hudson supporter. I don’t know what we have ever done to them to deserve such treatment? 😀
        Had an interesting encounter with one of our own interdicting and engaging DaMorgs. We chased his Clipper away with 4x% hull damage. Apparently he accidentally wrote Morgs’s name down as a target…

Participant

400T apiece last night and tonight. Lets all keep chipping away – looks like they’re still at it sporadically

Participant

Couldn’t find him again. CMDR RCKSTR undermining, Hudson supporter. I don’t know what we have ever done to them to deserve such treatment? ? Had an interesting encounter with one of our own interdicting and engaging DaMorgs. We chased his Clipper away with 4x% hull damage. Apparently he accidentally wrote Morgs’s name down as a target…

We don’t deserve that sort of carry on. The universe should be showering us with unicorns and rainbows, given how much sharing* we get up to.

Balsy cmdr taking on the queen & your FDL.. Sort of character we need onside LOL

See if he’s up to do some sharing this week?

*sharing, heh

I’m friends with him now, if he’s on again today I’ll see if he’s interested in Angeli-ing it up.  He seems like he’d fit in well.  I’ll also be dropping some merits this morning too.

I spent most of last night patrolling and speaking to other traders who said there were pirates around.  Saw a couple but they all seem to run when The Queen requests we ‘communicate’.

Participant

He seems like he’d fit in well.

Yeah, he has the “shoot first and ask questions later” mentality sorted 😀

Participant

400T delivered, for what its worth. At a reasonable total – hard to see them pushing 8K merits over the line over next 12-18hrs

Ah, possibly only a week, maybe 2 more on pusplay errands – yay!

Participant

Annd… we’re done.

Not by me – by any stretch though!

Latest progress shows us at 5979/5979 fortified (vs 1770/11593 undermined).

Well done all involved!

Viewing 82 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.