Commander log entry

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Commander log entry

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I regain consciousness, still sitting in the cockpit.
      I’m disoriented, as if I’m upside down, or underwater.
      The stars are spinning in front of me, so I cant’t be docked.
      Shields are low, haven’t recharged (no power to shields? Strange).
      As I reach for the controls, I find that artificial gravity has been disabled.
      That explains the spinning star field and the vertigo, the ship is in a pitch, granting some gravity.
      I replay logs for the past 48 hrs.
      Commander names and star systems float past.
      None of them familiar.
      I enable flight assist to straighten up, and once the thrusters have done their work, I reactivate gravity controls.
      Suddenly, it’s raining empty beer bottles.
      A quick check confirms a sizeable local bounty.
      Time to head home.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

So, just another Sunday night then?

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’m with Morgs on this, sounds pretty standard 😀

Great post though, I’m gutted I missed the evening.

Participant

Yeah, I have no idea where my weekends go…

Participant

We need to have your position in the AI updated, from “Security Agent” to “Sleazy Alcoholic”.

Wear the badge with pride.

Participant

Who you calling sleazy? 😉

Oh, yeah. Guilty 🙂

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

NEW BADGE TIME 😛

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Participant

Lol, awesome.

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

perhaps someone better with photoshop @damorgs or @mrping, who also have the original PNG files for the badges, could mock up a cross between these two images.

Attachments:

Participant

Here’s my mad skillz version 🙂

Attachments:

Bit more feathering  and fade in dem  eyes and maybe some spew and you got it.. Well I know of one member that spewed on themselves live on teamspeak

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Bit more feathering and fade in dem eyes and maybe some spew and you got it.. Well I know of one member that spewed on themselves live on teamspeak

‘Twas the highlight of my night.  Very entertaining. 😛

I am waiting till that member gets enough rank to have a forum signature..   — Custom title

Master of Chunks

Participant
        Centurion

@DAMORGS You’re just happy we’re making fun of someone else for a change.  At least he threw up something, you threw yourself into something.  🙂

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

Authorities in the Maia system have reported that Professor Ishmael Palin, the scientist conducting research into the Unknown Artefacts, has disappeared. The professor recently announced plans to set up an independent research outpost on the planet Maia b1ba, but it has now been confirmed that the ship carrying Palin and his team did not reach its destination. Seneca Toule, a security officer based in Maia, released a brief statement to the media

Professor Palin’s ship transmitted a status report not long after it left Obsidian Orbital, but since then no further reports have been received. All attempts to contact the vessel have been unsuccessful. A search is underway, however, and I am confident we will soon find some indicator of what has happened to Professor Palin and his team.”

@hazara, @nzsimian did you accidentally in a drunken stupour shoot down the prfessor when he was in supercruise from Obsidian Orbital per chance.

Participant

Not me, I’ve been stuck in dock this week after telling a customs official he could kiss my shiny Asp.

Apparently some people can’t take a joke.

Participant
      Centurion

The information that Gutamaya has developed grav generators is supposedly classified top-secret.  These devices are not to be used to clean up floating beer!

Participant

Airlocks are easier to operate than vacuum cleaners. 🙂

Remember kids, always check your rem-lock devices before cleaning your ship!

Participant
        Centurion

Pro tip!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

LOL I have been mooching around Maia last few days, Some CMDRS just dont like being interdicted & shot at do they?

One interesting conversation – You bought a courier out here?  They’re useless at Exploration.

[Interdict]

[Pew Pew]

Not to bad at shooting Hudson explorers are they?

[Boom]

Participant

Anyone want to tell @hazara that the barnacles aren’t in Maia..?

Participant

@Hazara I salute you and your murderous tendencies.

o7

Oh god @hazara is why professor Palin is missing….

@DAMORGS You’re just happy we’re making fun of someone else for a change. At least he threw up something, you threw yourself into something. :)

Inching ever closer to the top…..

Participant
        Centurion

Glad to hear it!  I like being on the top, it’s a better view from up here!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Had a vulture pilot log on me earlier, then another pilot bang his ship up trying to dock in a hurry – not sure what he was worried about, may have been the wreckage around the station.

Gone awful quiet so I’m back in 20199 to find we are in lockdown!  Only bought back 300k of redeemable bounty vouchers too – mostly from scanning & blasting in front of the station.

I dont recall a Palin – but I was jumping into Strong Signal Sources to tease the smaller ships, and anyone who had run out of fuel got put out of their misery…  I seem to remember a couple of strafing runs on Maia a2a…

Participant
      Triarii

I am waiting till that member gets enough rank to have a forum signature.. — Custom title Master of Chunks

Once… Its happened once… I think.

Master of Chunks

I am waiting till that member gets enough rank to have a forum signature.. — Custom title Master of Chunks

Once… Its happened once… I think.

Trust me, once is all they need…..

It might only happen once, but we replay it over and over again .

It’s all in head, i think it about it over and over again..

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.