Contacts Page

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Website Ideas --- Contacts Page

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I was just thinking, with new members coming in all the time, it may be useful to have a ‘Contacts’ or Hierarchy page so people know who to get in touch with for certain play styles

eg:

Combat:

CMDR Davo – Director Combat Operations

CMDR Sketchy

CMDR Hazara

CMDR NZSimian and so on…..

Trading/Missions:

CMDR Moritasgus O’Neill – Director Of Operations

CMDR Baron von Schnellenstein – Chief Logistics Officer

General Operations

CMDR DaMorgs – Chief Executive Officer

CMDR Ping – Deputy Chief Executive Officer

Thoughts?

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I agree, but my bias is I’m mentioned above 😉

I like combat, am happy being the underdog, ’cause I have to learn.

Best people follow Davo, he is on the ball. Well worth working with. We can all learn from em. Good luck commanders.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Excellent for rallying troops behind a trade mission, etc – is there anyway we can have a check in board like the who’s on tonight page, but only valid for that day, sort of an auto expiring thread?

And I could use that as leverage to get more game time ‘sorry boss, can’t work tonight, my team needs me’ 😉

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I like the idea of flicking a “check-in” (to game) switch as a sub-menu of the “my account” menu on top RHS.

I also quite-like the auto check-out after a pre-defined period of time …  There’s a few of us that get to log-in to E:D, but shortly thereafter have to go “extended AFK” to tend to ankle-biters and/or better-halves, staying logged into E:D.

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

I love the idea, looking into it.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Just encourage use of the TS client, you can use it for text chat too.  If your not available for a mission, you can change your status.

I think last night we had 3 on TS, and about 7-9 players online.

I forget, do we have a definitive list of members anywhere?

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

The only list we have of members is in game under the groups page, but again, that’s a little ‘iffy’ as there are players on there I have never seen.  I’ll be cleaning it again over the weekend.  I’ll also probably stop accepting people until I actually see them in our area contributing to the cause.

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

I’ll get this sorted out, eventually.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.