Courier Shakedown Run

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Courier Shakedown Run

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hazara 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author

Hazara
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Some of you may have noticed I’ve been out of the bubble lately… Argon has released me from service so I could join the “Small Worlds” expedition.

I have had an Engineered courier built to my specifications and took it for a 3,500 LY shakedown run out to Thor’s Helmet nebula as a precursor to the 16,000 LY Small Worlds expedition.  She’s good for about 32LY dry, but in reality with the extra fuel tank shes good for 26LY.

On my way out, at around only 100 LY I came across 2 unexplored Earth Like Worlds!

Made about 4.2 mill in data, and promptly lost it all after Argon put me back to work with Damorgs..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

NZSimian
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Nicely done @hazara.  I seem to recall your last Explorier didn’t fare that well…

Keep us updated as you go, and a reminder for you while you’re on the Small Worlds expedition, repeat after me:

“Fish are friends, not food”, I mean “Full Of Gas, or go KBAM!” 🙂

Enmei
    Participant
    Principes

I miss playing E:D and it’s good to see there are still unexplored planets/systems. I got it on the X1 and the controls are horrible, hopefully by the end of the week I’ll have a new computer and I will be back in flight 🙂

Omnes Virgo triumphat imperator!

Hazara
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Good to see youre still around Enmei!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.