Delta Throttle

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- Delta Throttle

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

For anybody interested, and those in conversation last night on TS

http://www.deltathrottle.com/

looking / trying to find a place to 3d print the parts and build me at least one of these.

IMG_0385

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Looks cool, but a wonder if it would be a bit difficult to use long-term.
      I couldn’t work out if it’s a replacement for the flightstick, or just the off-hand throttle though.
      If the unit could be lowered to allow the pilots’ arm to sit in a more neutral position I reckon it’d be brilliant.
      I’d also be keen to see the ‘head’ shaped more like a traditional flightstick – again to make it easier on the hand…
      I guess that’s the beauty of self-crafted peripherals – the plan gets you started.

Edit: I am an idiot

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

Its alot more comfortable than it looks, and yest its generally sat lower than you desk its more about mounting position, it’s designed to replace the off hand throttle but ive seen two in action, not very different to people who fly with two sticks.

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.