eeergm Another Popup ship menu.

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- eeergm Another Popup ship menu.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

This is ok i like more info, but as a T6 user or any ship where you can look through the bottom of the canopy this is going to be a pain in the ass visibility wise.

It does have some redeeming points however, like better wing management, and stored / deployed fighter information etc.

Also apparently 1.5 now has control of these screens so it’s not as much as an issue which means i can disable all screens and only have them come up when triggered by keypress (or voiceattack)

which will be fantastic for using trackir  as no i wont have a screen blocking the side veiws out of my cockpit

Ctrl + Alt + G

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Participant
      Centurion

As long as you can disable them, I love the new screen.  The more information the better as far as I am concerned.

Also, seeing your own ship’s description while you’re flying it is just cool in my opinion.  I like it.

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

ok so tested it

Alt + G just removes all ui off the screen.

the changes in 1.5 allow you to turn of the side popups when using headlook, and only trigger them by keys which is exactly what we want Fox.

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
        Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.