Euro Truck Sim 2

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Other Games --- Euro Truck Sim 2

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

OK, stop laughing.  This is actually pretty good.  I’ve had it for a long time and the one thing it’s always been missing is online multiplayer.  Well, somebody else thought that sucked too, so now you can download a mod to go online.  There’s servers in EU/US and Asia.  They’re pretty good too.

So anybody wanna hit me up for a convoy let me know.  You can get the mod here

Participant
      Principes

Ohh very nice. I also enjoy ETS2, I got it on steam and have spent a lot of hours on it. I’ll be checking the online multiplayer out.

Omnes Virgo triumphat imperator!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

This (ETS2) is strangely compelling – maybe the traveling without being shot at is cathartic – scenery is pretty good.

I’m going to give it a go with the OSVR VR headset soon.

@DaMorgs:  At some point on a weekend, I’ll see about hitting you up for a convoy.  “Wing Up” in ETS2, pmsl

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.