Expansion to Wardok

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Expansion to Wardok

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Angel of DiscoveryCenturion

We’ve just expanded into the Wardok system.

It’s another low-pop (3,020) system with an Extraction economy and one outpost. I’m spotting a bit of a trend here. =P

Onward Angeli!

*Influence in HIP 20199 has dropped to 65%. I thought we might try expanding out of HIP 20638 next? We’re above 70% over there and it’s low-pop so much easier to raise influence. Just a suggestion.

Method I used to track down the system if anyone’s interested:

It’s sort of like jumping down a rabbit-hole of displaced factions starting with the name of the new faction that appears in the home system. In this case it was the Lovedui faction appearing in HIP 20199. On checking Lovedui I could see we weren’t there but two foreign factions were, one from Odins and one from Wardok. Checked both and it was Wardok. I hope that makes sense. (Obviously this method only works if a faction is “swapped” during the expansion, and relies on the system names being in the faction titles.)

@damorgs
      @mrping @vasious @hazara @foxcarignan

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Great stuff!

Where should I hand in my exploration data when I get back?

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

We HAVE to expand into Lovedui.
      That is all.

Participant

Are we drinking and flying on Thursday night?

Participant

Tonight? Mrs simian is at a conference out of town…

Participant

Sounds good!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.