Fallout 4

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Other Games --- Fallout 4

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Being a hardcore Elite fan, I play nothing else.

But with Fallout 4 only days away, I may be on hiatus, once I have my grubby mitts on it.

Participant
      Centurion

Personally, I don’t see the appeal.  Why live in an irradiated wasteland, when you could just blow up a fleet of ships and make one yourself?  🙂

I hope you enjoy!

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

…and I am enjoying, thanks Fox 🙂

I’m well into the irradiated wasteland and killing super mutants. Will be on leave, probably until 1.5 goes live.

Participant

I too, have been guilty of partaking in an open world sim.
      However, in my case it’s Goat Simulator. Baaah! Ka-Bloom!
      Simian Jnr is well impressed with the extremely accurate physics found in game.

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

I too, have been guilty of partaking in an open world sim. However, in my case it’s Goat Simulator. Baaah! Ka-Bloom! Simian Jnr is well impressed with the extremely accurate physics found in game.

I got the pack this weekend with goat and toast ….

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Participant

Is there much replayability with that game? …not that I need something else, I stick with one game at a time.

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

Is there much replayability with that game? …not that I need something else, I stick with one game at a time.

there is multiplayer.

its got appeal and replay ability the same way that after the first go here fetch this kill that come back missions in gta you inevitably find the biggest cache of weapons and see how long you can cause mayhem and avoid the wanted level for as long as possible goes.

this game is quick easy and its fun to just ragdoll the physics to hell.

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Participant

Given that it also cost the princely sum of $4, I feel I’ve already gotten my money worth out of it 😉

Participant

It looks hard case 🙂 Not sure I can get into it though. Good for a laugh.

Steam has it for NZ$6.11 at the moment, with GOATZ content.

I’m going to stick with Fallout and ED.

Participant

Been hammering FO4 for a month now, it is a great game, but I am needing more Elite in my life.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.