Federal Dropship in Eotienses tonight

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- Federal Dropship in Eotienses tonight

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

CMDR had approx $70k bounty on him, chased him down, got my butt kicked, fled with 12% hull left. He wasn’t the best of have fought by far, but well worth a battle, if someone wants to go have a look. He was definitely going for the kill, the speed of the Clipper and plenty of chaff was a saving grace.

There are a lot of player Imperial traders in that area, which seems to be bringing the filthy Feds over.

Great fun 🙂

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBbsueOiDvs

It’s all go there. Anyone interested in a wing group to help the Imperial traders out?

Inactive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBbsueOiDvs It’s all go there. Anyone interested in a wing group to help the Imperial traders out?

Odd how everyone’s escape technique is to fly in a straight line

Participant

Not the Norwegian Blue, he gets tickled and begins throwing me  around all over the place. 1st time I’d heard the excessive g force warning & started going red out, I was being chased out of a conflict zone by what seemed like  1/2 of the federation navy 😉

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.