Forum Access Levels

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- Forum Access Levels

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

The forum now has tiered access to allow for better operation and external interference.

As an entry level member, you’ll have access to the general forums.

Once you’ve been vetted by another member (send nomination to Supreme Overlord), you’ll be given access to the “AI Inner Circle”, this is more sensitive information, and we can not allow it to be out there for everyone to see. You will be able to see all forums, but you wont be able to access the “Angeli Imperial Organization Forum”, this is where the brass gathers to talk general strategy, AI movements and promotions and only senior members will be given access to this place,.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

So the random access thing has been fixed then?  Good, cos I want to bad mouth Davo :p

Keymaster
        SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

He’s got access to all the levels since he’s an Officer.

Just PM me the rant.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Lol, I’m sure he’s kidding 😀 But I’ll let you guys know if anything shows on the feed etc.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.