Friday night frivolities

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- Friday night frivolities

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

@Sketchy @Hazara @Damorgs @Furstaide  – cheers for waiting for me this evening.. and it probably was me killing the instance.

My 100/50 fibre is great when it’s great.

When it isn’t, however…

Restarted everything at this end (PC, firewall, ONT), and still get speedtest results that are all over the bloody place.

Let me know if you find any friends this evening 🙂

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

It was a shame to not have you with us mate. We certainly found some commanders! I lost count of the kills, I’ll have to go through footage later today. Went to bed at 3:30am, managed to escape a hangover. Very tired.

Participant

Flashbacks: Landing in starport, 3 unfriendly commanders in there, I send some provoking messages, as I leave one jams me in the mail slot (we all laugh like school kids), decompress hull for him outside.

Trying to get to a dock to repair, we kept finding more commanders to interdict.

Some very impressive enemy evasion skills, they deserved to live.

Killed one who asked me not to – feeling bad about it, I’ll try to not do that again.

Trying to gank a player hauler 😀

M.E.A.T. fighting better than his name suggests.

A fer-de-lance with no fighting ability.

Trying to get hold of a slippery python.

Slaves bringing me water instead of rum…brave move, but appreciated this morning. Slept in Hudson space, air filters appear to be woking well, doesn’t smell too bad.

Participant

Don’t feel bad – I’m gonna take a punt that he was a dirty fed.

“Please don’t kill me for doing it wrong!”

LOL

If we have commanders who can lose ships to inanimate objects (not naming anyone…), they can lose ships to drunken ones. 😉

Participant

@Argon
      ;

Boss, did you enjoy your flight?

I trust CMDR DaMorgs kept your comfortable last night, and kept your brandy full.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I woke up this morning & giggled… we are bad people.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

No glam shots sorry, and some screenies that shouldnt be public…

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Participant

As if we didn’t need proof, Yes, you are a bad person.
        And that’s one of the reasons we’re glad to have you around 🙂

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I woke up this morning, no hangover.  I’m at Reed Port.  Therefore nothing happened.

That’s how it works, right?

Participant

Haha, classic stuff crew. I’ve got a bunch of vids, all with audio so we are laughing more than we should be.

Hey, I’m still at Nanomam…let’s see how this plays out.

Participant

Yes, wasps are still angry.

And they are organised now.

Participant
      Principes

My clipper is still at Nanomam as well. Made few more friends with furstaid & xulfer after you guys left.

Participant

Nice work, we should be well liked there by now.

Participant

And now I’m a bad person too.

1/2 the night fighting instance & potential firewall issues, jump into another system, 30 seconds later bag a Hudson commander in a T6.

He put up a real good interdiction fight, too.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.