Friendship lasers in Sothis

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- Friendship lasers in Sothis

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Combat loggers, police response and drunkeness, Oh My!

I called out that lumberjack when we hit the station, didn’t get a response.

But… thanks for the assist guys, managed to avoid the rebuy screen by the skin of my teeth.

0% Hull.. I’m not too sure how the old girl got back to station!

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Great evening crew! We haven’t seen that sort of carnage for a while. Hazara enjoyed the trip out and encouraged us to no end.

Simian was a great wingman, getting into trouble wherever possible.

Participant

I made it back with a tidy +25M profit, so except the newly acquired Fed rank (I feel dirty), was a worthwhile trip!

Participant

Well done, CMDR! I came home with about $16m extra, pretty good for an evening trip.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Oh, now I remember….

I

HATE

You

TRADERS

(and miners)

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I posted another thread about that weekend..

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showthread.php/272582-Saved-thanks?p=4209183

Inactive

Combat loggers, police response and drunkeness, Oh My!

I called out that lumberjack when we hit the station, didn’t get a response.

But… thanks for the assist guys, managed to avoid the rebuy screen by the skin of my teeth.

0% Hull.. I’m not too sure how the old girl got back to station!

Great now you’re part of the 0% club

Participant

@snappy000 – have you sorted out your ED yet?  My offer still stands to help oot!

Inactive

Not yet sir but I may have to do it regardless

[Edit] I will ask my Dad if he will be able to fix it but I will download it

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.