Game Won't Launch

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- Game Won't Launch

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Been away for a couple of days, everything was fine.  Now when I try to start the game, all I get is this:

Capture

Any ideas?  I’ve tried updating the launcher, it hasn’t made a difference.  I also made sure it’s set to run as administrator.

Participant
      Foederati

Looks like the launcher is unable to access the server. Probably the server is down if you had it running fine recently.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Yeah, that was my thought but according to ED website the server is running OK.

OK, scratch that, seems to have fixed itself.  That INSTALL button is making m nervous though, hope it’s only a patch….

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Their website usually lags the reports on Reddit by … a while. Reports (confirmed by frontier support) of capacity issues, whatever that means.

Well, I’m having to reinstall the game, from scratch.  No idea why, my son reckons nothing happened while I was away.  I’m not so sure….

Participant
        CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Kids.
        Don’t get me started on how my little darling girl is disrupting what little game time I have…

Participant
        Foederati

You need to get her involved at an early age!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.