Gametime

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- Gametime

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of Death

Hi guys I’m back at work this week and with a few other distractions I haven’t been on, hope to be tonight.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Me too mate…and if not tonight, then a solid 12 hours tomorrow, ignoring family and friends for the Empire.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

LOL I’m stuck in a hotel room with a bottle of wine and the forum to keep me entertained… Supreme Overlord may have to end up deleting some of my posts soon!!!

I still have a personal money mark I want to be at – should be able to get that up in 3-4 hours of game time then I need to get my rank up…  For some reason I’m no longer “Unfriendly” with the Filthy Federation…. Might have to fix that as well.

Supreme OverlordSupreme Overlord
      Keymaster

Supreme Overlord may have to end up deleting some of my posts soon!!!

Talk away, that is the whole point, community building.  Just no dick pics. 🙂

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Boobs all good though? Those chicks from the Federation will do anything for a dollar.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.