Getting my new build setup

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- Getting my new build setup

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Triarii

I got a new asus board after another snafu with msi. Everything seems to be working great. But that “everything is okay” short beep still happens during post. How do I make it stop that. Or do I have to pull the little speaker?

Master of Chunks

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

That my friend sounds like that happy beep.  Keep it and learn to love hearing it…

No happy beep = bad

Long sad beeps = oh crap.

Participant
      Foederati

Honestly, I haven’t had a speaker attached to those pins in years. These days most ‘boards have LED indicators which do the same thing if you need them.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Many modern boards have the piezo on the board… can be disabled in bios usually, but as an overclocker, I appreciate that little beep to show a successful post.

Participant
      Triarii

Yeah, I’ve began to love the little beep saying everything is good. Its reassuring that I built it right lol

Master of Chunks

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.