Gosh Darn

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Enmei 2 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

raw3z
    Participant
    Principes

What’s up with only the top ten getting these great rewards? (I’m not grinding the forums what are you talking about)

Sketchy
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’m guessing you are referring to the “Angeli Imperial Organization” (Organisation) section? It’s just to stop any other group rolling in and checking out our plans for this galaxy 🙂

So yup, just like grinding in game to prove you’re a solid citizen of the Empire, you do the same here.

I’m sure you get it. Besides, I hear it’s all furniture website links…nothing to see here, keep moving…

CMDR Ping
    Keymaster
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

“Angeli Imperial Organization” (Organisation)

Fixed, you Australians and your weird spelling. If there is no squiggly line under it it counts!

Sketchy
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

😀 Cheers, Ping.
    #ocd

raw3z
    Participant
    Principes

Oh crap, I forgot the thing that made this thread even mildly relevant… the top ten I was talking about was in reference to power play.

CMDR M.E.A.T.
    Participant
    Principes

Oh crap, I forgot the thing that made this thread even mildly relevant… the top ten I was talking about was in reference to power play.

Yeah… i was wondering why we need to be in the top 10 forum poster to have access to Organization section of the forum.

LuminousMonkey
    Participant
    Principes

Almost there… 3 points off 50…

Hazara
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

LOL I dont have access either…

Enmei
    Participant
    Principes

I am 11 points of 50. No wait, make that 10 now 🙂

I’m not a big poster so this may  take awhile >_<

Omnes Virgo triumphat imperator!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.