Greetings Cmdr's

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  xulfer 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author

Jazzy ‘Pickle’ Rose
    Participant
    Foederati

Hello Cmdr’s,

Jazzy ‘Pickle’ Rose (Named after my Daughter – Who is my 3 yr old XO and owes me 3 rebuys of my Mine-a-Conda, must not let her pilot when I am indisposed)

Saw the Group post on FD forums and thought this is a good place to be, I enjoy OPEN and Closed Group play. I am always happy to mix it up with other players to fight for ownership of systems and such, Though my combat rank is low (I re-rolled at 2.1 as I had played since Alpha and needed a refresh of my Cmdr) I am capable enough to back up fellow wing Cmdr’s.

Currently I am at Jaques station out in the void, so currently useless to assist in system control until I return, Mining for the CG but considering coming back to the bubble, I am sort of mined out. I went a little mining crazy and have delivered as of last night 801 tons of Osmium to Jaques. Best book a therapy session back at an Imperial Medical Center when I return, as I eat sleep and well yeah… Asteroids currently.

I am online a lot, you will see me logged in for many hours a day, but if I do not answer or such, I be working as I work from home as a programmer and always have Elite loaded up on other machine, best of both worlds. Along with my kids all having PC’s I also at times have to mediate our server and world wars between my children when they are playing on our games server.

Fly safe Cmdr’s <O

Cmdr Jazzy ‘Pickle’ Rose – Commanding Officer “The Lady Jane” – Deep-space Exploration Anaconda

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Welcome mate!

Is your daughter called Jazzy, Pickle or Rose?  😛

These days it’s hard to tell.  No stress getting back, we’re just getting the group rolling again (slowly) it went quiet for a while with real life etc.  I’m sure you’ll fit in well.  I too am a fan of having ‘oopsie’ Anaconda moments.

Jazzy ‘Pickle’ Rose
    Participant
    Foederati

Thanks Damorgs,

My XO, Her name is Jasmine Rose, we call her Pickle as a nickname. I actually was called a different Cmdr name originally, but I wrote in the RP section of FD forums about my daughter killing one of my Mine-a-Conda’s and one of the Dev’s had some fun and re-named my Cmdr in my daughters name, which I thought was pretty awesome, and my little girl gets a kick out of it. So can’t change it back now, as long as she doesnt cost me another ship rebuy that is………

I don’t mind the group is rebuilding I am currently at Jaques mining (Love mining, but omg, not having one of my other ships available to mix it up is getting to me LOL) Currently sitting in Top Ten Cmdr’s for mining, Handed in 1152 tons on Osmium as of tonight and counting, OCD is winning still.

On top of working and playing, I am afk a lot still but once this CG is over I will be heading back to the bubble and will get involved with the group doing what ever is needed. I need to dust off my fleet, got to many ships sitting there rusting……….

Fly safe Cmdr’s

Cmdr Jazzy ‘Pickle’ Rose – Commanding Officer “The Lady Jane” – Deep-space Exploration Anaconda

NZSimian
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I too am a fan of having ‘oopsie’ Anaconda moments.

Lest we forget
    http://angeliimperial.com/the-death-of-a-queen/

Who am I kidding, that one’s never going away ?

Welcome aboard Commander!

Baron von Schnellenstein
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Welcome to the Angeli, @jazzy !

I like the story behind your CMDR name being changed by [involuntary] deed poll 🙂

We’ll see you in AIE space when we see you.

BTW – Trust us, this never gets old:

Lest we forget http://angeliimperial.com/the-death-of-a-queen/%5B/quote%5D

@damorgs:  I only say that as I am 300ly away 😛

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!

Hazara
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Welcome aboard!

Blain Crighton
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Welcome to the AIE Commander

xulfer
    Participant
    PrincipesSilver Angel

Welcome!  I’ve seen you on a good bit.  Wasn’t sure if you were a member, or not until I checked the forum.  Nice to see a fellow programmer here.  I work from home as well.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.