Hey guys new here!

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- Hey guys new here!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Foederati

hey everyone im new here and would love to help out however i can, in elite i am exploring at the moment heading for Sagittarius A and once i reach my destination i will return and will help anybody that i can. 🙂

Thought i would just say a quick hello and show that i am interested in helping out

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Welcome to the AI

We have a couple people heading that way ATM, @vasious and @pixelferret , so you’re not alone here.  Make sure you take some pics and tell some stories along the way if you find anything interesting.

Participant
        Foederati

haha will do got a few pictures but not found anything amazing yet, started to go to edge of galaxy but changed mind when i got to about Bernard’s loop then went right and back towards the center so still a fair way to go hopefully i finally make a decent amount of credits from a trip like this.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Hi Scary,

Sorry I wasn’t very chatty last night, I was very tired and a little bit ‘wine enhanced’.  There’s normally more of us on too, I think there was a major power outage in Victoria that probably didn’t help.

Participant
        Foederati

haha all good, did not return to wangal until late made 2.8million credits which was a nice little bit of money for visiting some nice places, gave up on the trip into the center as i was getting alittle bored of jumping system to system so might try my hand at a mix of fighting and trading now

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Hi Scarycrow 🙂 Good to see new members aboard and checking in.
      There has been a lot of people signing up…

Good luck in your journey, may the credit return make it all worthwhile.

Participant
      Principes

Welcome CMDR! I’ll send you a friend request when i get on if you want to do some bh in a wing or something 🙂

Inactive

Welcome Aboard Scarycrow

Participant
      Foederati

more then happy to join some wings to kill some bastards

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.