Hi! I'm Lilo!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Foederati

Hey there, I’m Lilo. I’m twenty years old, from the US, and I’m really excited to come play with you guys. I don’t know what I do on Elite, I just do what I feel like doing most of the time, so it feels nice to have an objective.

Hope to see you guys around.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Welcome aboard, Lilo.  As I said earlier in the game, these are exciting times for us, we get our own minor faction next week with the update so there’ll be plenty for us to do 🙂

Have a look at the MISSION STATUS tab on the right hand side, it’s pretty basic at the moment, but once we get up and running and have more info that will change regularly.

Make sure you add as many of the guys as possible and we’ll have you rolling in credits in a kick ass ship before you know it 😛

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Welcome Lilo, you should now see the TeamSpeak details and Mission status.

Welcome to the Angeli Imperial.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Dont forget to join the Damorgs group & friend any active players in it!

Welcome to the mad house!

Participant
      Foederati

I also meant to put this in Off Topic but my mind seemed to screw up and I put it in Elite discussion. My bad. But

sure! Im excited to play. I wanna be making it rain by the end of the month.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Welcome aboard!

We have things to shoot, things to shoot, things to .. umm …

You get the idea 😉

Regardless of your play style, we’ve got something for you here.  And if you want to get away from the bustle of the bubble, we’ve got the seasoned pros floating around in the black.

I couldn’t have put it better myself 😉

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Welcome to Elite : Dangerous and to Angeli Imperial, @Lilo

Welcome aboard!
      We have things to shoot, things to shoot, things to .. umm …

I couldn’t have put it better myself ?

^^^ Above quotes provided by our very own straitjacket Wing, from the land of the long white cloud and all-round Rugby Union mastery. If you want to be shown the ropes, wing up with these CMDRs 😀

…OT: I could never pinpoint _why_ as a teenager I could understand rugby rules when watching, even though, at that point I hadn’t played. I understand now … I’m just as mad as @Hazara, @NZSimian, @Sketchy, et al :p

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant
      Centurion

Welcome to the AI!  Make sure to shoot me a friend request and I’d love to run in a wing with you sometime.

HIP 20199 - Assistant to the Custodian

An Epitome of Elegance... And Class

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.