How to piss the missus off..

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- How to piss the missus off..

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission
      Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Is that you flying it?, are you going to get to play Elite ever again?

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’ve got an easier way to piss off the missus.

Sit down and look comfortable 😀

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

LOL She will suspect I’m up to something.

I was just hunting a local RES and met another CMDR – Princess something or rather… wasnt very talkative but I did mention Angeli had a _big_ influence here.  Didnt hear back… was in a Cobra.. we had a go at an Annie and I pulled out @15% & said its yours.. got a “thanks”

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

LOL She will suspect I’m up to something. I was just hunting a local RES and met another CMDR – Princess something or rather… wasnt very talkative but I did mention Angeli had a _big_ influence here. Didnt hear back… was in a Cobra.. we had a go at an Annie and I pulled out @15% & said its yours.. got a “thanks”

PrincessRiika?

Participant

Yep

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.