I know what you did last night

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- I know what you did last night

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I haven’t been online with so many CMDRs getting hammered before.
      A for effort.
      I’m hungover…about a two star hangover, not too major.
      2 or 3am I called it quits.
      Simian had to call it early on account of an unhappy significant other.
      Rex SHOULD have called it early 🙂
      DaMorgs wasn’t doing anything he shouldn’t be. Nope.
      I killed a few Fed/Independent CMDRs in Gateway in my PvP Cobra. Vaugly recall killing a CMDR Python. He should have mopped the floor with me.
      I died vs…something…too drunk to watch my shields. Respawned, pulled him out of SC and blew em up.
      Messy messy messy.

Some Winter’s CMDR I chatted with said that they had heard about the Angeli…word is spreading.

All good fun.
      **None of this happened, I was knitting.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant
      Triarii

I remember most of the night! Don’t quite remember getting off.

Master of Chunks

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Some Winter’s CMDR I chatted with said that they had heard about the Angeli…word is spreading.

All good fun.

I didn’t think Winters cmdrs were capable of speech. I’ve only heard them make EXPLOSIONS!

And the Angeli are only becoming known for being upstanding citizens.
      Crusaders for justice and equality.
      People who share the light (well, lasers are light…)

Sorry had to duck off. As @sketchy said, @MrsNZSimian weren’t best pleased.

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

Rex if you don’t remember, I think your shirt needs a wash.

It was chunky

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I believe the one you don’t recall was an Asp.

I also recall something about t-shirts and vomit.  Not me, though, just recall it…..

And as Sketchy said, I did not a lot last night.  Just chilled and somehow, through no actions of my own, woke up with this is my hangar this morning.  Can’t think of how that could’ve happened though.

AIV Judas Iscariot

Participant

Looking good Morgs! I’m a fan of the Corvette. How would you rate it so far?

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Beast, complete and utter beast.  I still need the A7 shields and thrusters, but other than that, she’s great.  About as agile as an Anaconda, maybe more so.  I currently have 2 huge Plasma Accelerators and still only running at about 94% capacity.  Once I have the shields and thrusters I’ll tinker with the weapons too and see what other beastiness I can get out of it.

I went to a Haz RES in it and came across a wing of an Anaconda, Vulture and Courier.  She passed with flying colours.  I went through a couple of SCBs but the A7 shields should fix that.

Overall, flies well, fights like it’s possessed by a horde of screaming banshees from Hell and looks and sounds amazing, for a Fed ship..

Participant

AIV Judas – brilliant.
      I guess it’s going to prove a point?

It may serve a purpose yes….

I’d love to fly into Sol aligned with Patreus and start blowing Feds up in her.  Oh the irony…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.