I want his scalp.

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- I want his scalp.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  NZSimian 2 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

CMDR Ping
    Keymaster
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Here he is, the mighty Hammer Hall.

Showing the murderous rampage in Eotienses.  Funny how editing does not show him escaping Vyvian twice.

I want his scalp, on a platter with a nice aioli, and a side of his left testicle marinated in a nice Nelder tomato sauce.

Whoever gets him (with proof) will get a special forummedal made just for him.

DAMORGS
    SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I note he couldn’t kill my trade ship.  I also note he didn’t show how he ran from @vyvian.  Twice.

I posted this in his comments below too. 🙂

Vyvian
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of Strategy

Please give some credit to Sketchy, Samauri Spirit and Furstaide.

They were all heavily involved with chasing him off.

Blain Crighton
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of StrategyAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I wonder how long my Sidewinder would last against him

LuminousMonkey
    Participant
    Principes

Well, we all know why someone would make a video edited to just show their victories.

Sketchy
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Well. I forked out the $20+ million for my military armour today. Maybe a visit to their system is in order. ShadowPlay on.

NZSimian
    Participant
    CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Even Bangfish hates him.

[Edit]: here linky linky:

Stop! Hammer Time!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.