Imperial Postal Service

Home --- Forums --- Angeli Imperial Operations --- Combat Forum --- Imperial Postal Service

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Needs YOU – you know what for, join us in TS tonight.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I’d be **really** good about the going postal part tonight…
      I’d also probably be a liability to allied shipping (or are we the axis…mnever mind)
      and I’d also break the executive’s ban on being boozed up during AI operations
      … unless DaMorgs or MrPingu (or even Argon “the grand cravat” Armrend himself) give me a leave pass?!

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

“Going postal since 3301”

Participant

Remember – that ban was for “Official” Operations…

As for the work we did… we did it well.  10’s of thousands of tonnes of shipping delivered..

to oblivion LOL

Participant

@vyvian

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

I managed to get a shot of @vyvian and I doing absolutely nothing to nobody in particular last night.

Last I recall we were randomly shooting a bit of space with nothing in it.

Was a fun reminder that I’m getting rusty.

@furstaide
      ; did you get any shots of that cargo you, um, ‘left’ somewhere?

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Darn it all, I missed out 🙁 Was hanging with the wife, I’ll get my priorities in order…

I trust it was a good one.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of Trade

Well I managed a trip to Miss winters home port of Ito in Rhea. Damn it stinks… Noticeably they are in demand of Bio waste… So I settled to buying 16t of Algae, launch and then deposited the cargo inside the station, obviously throwing around some insults. Had a couple of cmdrs waiting outside… Boosted out… So all was safe. I’ll post screenshot later.  A dirty place to be but it was a job that needed doing. Next time… A lot more and drop it at the letter box!

Who yo wants to visit Hudson with me?

Participant

LOL, that’s gold Furstaide. I’ll wing with you anytime we’re on, sounds like fun.

Participant

Warm up your reactors, the postal service will be active this weekend.  Have been talking to the boss about a new “ladder” system to make it more competitive…

Participant

Good start – but we need more!  Blain & I did a good job in CD24 5005 last night – I

I’m thinking of heading back “home” and giving some love back to Auth vessels.

Dont forget to screenshot your Bounty before & after….

Participant

My current bounty is dropping by the minute, so I need to rectify that.

And by that, I mean “rectum? damn well killed ’em”!

I’m up for some sharing tonight, do we have a couple of wings ready?

Participant

@hazara is in Mokosh… managed to land after multiple scans.,

Screenshot your glactic bounty… before & after

Participant

Name a system, and we will hit it.

Participant

I don’t have a Sol permit…

and im not about to get one either 😉

Participant

P A R T Y ! ! !

Participant

Mokosh

Eating fire

Participant

On in 57 minutes. And counting.

Participant

Where r you?  Me & Meat are.. um… unwelcome..

Participant

Great night, let down by bad instancing & really laggy players.

I got pulled out of supercruise before the interdiction warning hit on a couple of occasions, @Hazara couldn’t see anyone (he may have been drunk), and @Sketchy lost control of his bladder.

I’m going to check my logs & file a report today.

On the upside, we shared a lot of love lasers around & made some new friends decompressed some Feds.

Edit: grrr Appconfig.xml overwritten after last client side update, not recording verbose logs, and, as an added bonus had re-enforced use of uPNP.

But there’s a wee bonus – the logs that I do have include the in game messages & usernames of who sent them… so I don’t need my drunken pen & paper 🙂

Participant

I have quite a collection of videos now. I down-sampled them and have recorded the name of each enemy commander involved. I’ll upload and post the links in a private room, be warned they contain our random chatter. Any objections?

Participant

Hmmm, I seem to recall some conversation on TS that… Should probably not… Be replayed again… Ever…
        😉

Participant

Yeah, I can see how it could be viewed negatively.

Participant

aaah….

Participant

Okay, after I figured out why the feds had me on KOS (LOL I had 8 tonnes of slaves in the hold)

I promptly lost them…   cant remember if I ejected them or got my cargo hatch damaged but they are gone.   For some reason I’m sure I’ll be reminded soon.

Attachments:
      Participant

Transcript of audio from last night:
      Person involved has had his name removed. But he might be just up there ^ 😉

Hey, does anyone have a fuel transfer limpet?
      XXXXXX ran out of fuel.
      Hahaha, you f’n idiot.
      I might be able to buy one.
      We have a new blurb for XXXXXX, as the Angel of Incompetence.
      Hahahaha
      Oh, who said that? Who said that? Genisis was it?
      Alright, just you wait.
      Hang on, I haven’t completely f’d up.

Sketchy you recording?

Participant

You can go off some people really quickly…

Participant

From one of my favourite bands..

What happened?
      Wake up in the morning,
      clock says half past one
      I have no sunglasses
      As I step into the sun

There’s no recollection
      of the evil things I’ve done
      My head feels like I musta’ had some fun

Participant

Still have a hangover,
        My head hurts
        But none of this would have happened
        If I didn’t go to work.

Participant

I think our wing has a theme song.

Participant

Job done

Attachments:
      Participant

Damn – I LOL’d. Was still docked in hostile station – they were chatting locally about their boring night…

I replied to their “What are you up to…”

15 Security force, unknown NPC’s and 3 CMDRS…

I’ve never been scanned so many times while docked LOL.

Participant

Haha, that’s gold. I made a hasty exit from that terminal today, it’s a very busy system for commanders. I didn’t have the balls to chat to them!
        Another great night, good yarns, bad people 😉

Participant

I think our wing has a theme song.

LOL 40oz to freedom..

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.