INARA AI Wing now Active

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Elite: Dangerous Discussion --- INARA AI Wing now Active

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Hey Members,

Please make sure to visit the AI wing page on the INARA website and join up, the more members we have there the more visible we are.

http://inara.cz/wing/784

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Done.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of TradeAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

done.

BTW – very much liking the new bling in our sigs – very polished 😀 – thx once again @MrPing!

Oi! That's Baron von Schnellenstein to you, mate. No, it doesn't matter that I'm an Imperial Prince!
      CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

Done, i just forgot to post about it, winged up late last nite for a short burst.

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Done, i just forgot to post about it, winged up late last nite for a short burst.

Can’t see your application on Inara, you sure you didn’t go dirty Fed on us?  😛

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Time to get Brutus out again?

(have signed up, whats this about new signatures?)

Keymaster

Can’t you tell they look shinier?

Participant
      Principes

The INARA sig generator appears to have a “Wing Emblem” option which is unlocked after we get 25 members. I’m guessing that’ll replace the crumby looking INARA logo. Other than the lack of an AIE logo, it’s pretty nifty if you want to publish your progress for the world to see.

Keymaster

@psylem

You shouldn’t bother with them INARA sigs, I found you a nicer one.

Participant
      Principes

Thanks. I migrated my old back-story from the E:D Forums and retired MS Paint in exchange for Gimp and plagiarist mash-up skills just for the occasion!

Hey BTW, saving your profile seems to wipe the signature if you have used BBcodes to mark it up. It’s converted to HTML next time you edit it and then sanitised.

Participant
      Principes

INARA is awesome. The more I look around the site, the more I notice how much stuff it has. It’s usually really fast too, though I have seen it get very slow. How do they keep their station outfitting and shipyard database up to date? I previously used this, but everything is way old and when I tried to get permission to update, no one responded… http://ed-td.space/en/30/Find+Outfitting

Stuff like this is awesome, I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve failed to find a good site to locate nearby black markets in the past… http://inara.cz/galaxy-nearest

Once you’ve logged in, so many pages have a location aware list of nearby stations that stock whatever it is you’re perusing at the time. It’s great, so far they’ve done a fantastic job with it. I just don’t get what motivates a game enthusiast to spend more time on site like that as opposed to actually just playing the game, so bless their polycotton socks and I hope they keep adding useful features.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.