Inner AIE

Home --- Forums --- General Discussion --- Off-Topic --- Inner AIE

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
      CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

@mrping

@hazara
      , and any others.

Can those that have now flown with me,  hmm maybe not Hazara since i tend to give his ship cuddles with the fdl shields a bit too often…  put in words of damnation and allow me access to the inner AIE

I can provide the DNA sample to my local officer @hazara since its been discovered his base of operations is only a toddle up the road from me in IRL.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Assistant Angeli Imperial Custodian (Wangal)

Qui Desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum. | Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes.
      Nascentes morimur. | Quando Omni Flunkis Moritati

Keymaster
      SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.

Just so you know the inner AI ain’t that exciting, just the biscuits go from cheapest to average, and we upgrade from instant to filtered coffee.

And oh, we also get our own shelf in the fridge!

As a side note, you might also be part in the changing of the order of the universe, but that is an added benefit.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Only thing I’d recommend though, is to stay away from my swingline stapler.
      I kept my swingline stapler because it didn’t bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it’s not okay because if they take my stapler then I’ll set the building on fire.

Keymaster

Haven’t you been told NZSimian?, we will have to relocate you to the basement to make some room for some boxes. So if you can get going on that that would be greeeeeeeat.

By the way, after the last few RES Hunts, did you file your TPS Reports?

Participant
        CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Mercy – Participating in a AI relief mission.Angel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

LOL

By the way, after the last few RES Hunts, did you file your TPS Reports?

Funny, the other night I may have forgotten to select faction while in a CZ (I blame the drink).
        So, yeah.
        As long as I can have my radio on when collating.

CenturionAngel of DiscoveryAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement MissionAngel of Trade

I did wonder why for a while i wasn’t getting money or kill credit….

but then I did turn everybody against me occasionally and have to low wake it when i miss timed a rail shot into a friendly security vessel, or took evasive action to avoid Hazara and others and shield kissed the system security vessels.

the FDL flys surprisingly well under the influence of cider…

I wont use the stapler, i prefer overkill i use a nailgun for my documents.. longer lasting.

Oooh fridge space,  looks like it needs a clean there’s stuff running around in the fridge, oh well, I’ll just chuck my lunch here unlabeled and then eat what looks like simians sandwhiches as they look better than mine and he wont notice. 😛

TPS reports?

and my signature seems to have done a walkabout

Participant

If the sandwiches look appetising, it’s probably because they’ve gained sentience.
        That green stuff is probably not lettuce 😉

Green eggs and ham perhaps,  hmmm or is it “”Tomato”” plant leaves, that would explain your calm and collected attitude the other night..

Participant

I wouldn’t have any of you near my stuff. I actually screwed my stapler to the desk once, as the admin lady kept using it, without returning. Not that I am petty, but our wages etc are now done by a lady in the Philippines. A lesson for you all.

..and semen is the preferred sample for Hazara 😉

I can do that, i was thinking he might need a fecal matter sample, and i was going to deliver it in a paper back and warm it with fire on his doorstep.

Participant

That’ll work, go with it.

Keymaster

Well, he did say he rubbed his lance on him, so he might already have the sample we need.

hmm maybe not Hazara since i tend to give his ship cuddles with the fdl shields a bit too often…

Tis the truth  I rubbed enough to live a good sample on various parts of his ship.

But I suggest you check to windscreen wipers, I could help but shoot him in the face with my beams a few times “accidentally while trying to drink my side and shoot at the same time.

So do I qualify yet or should I go eat some beans and prep the paper bag and lighter fluid?

Also @mrping  my signature disappeared and I had to re-add it is that a bug.

SenatorFounding AngelAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Oh this is going south so quickly.

Why am I surprised though?

South you say, you mean further south than it is currently, that would be ankles or feet, pretty much where my halo hangs, have you got a foot fetishes you want to tell us about;)

Keymaster

Also @mrping  my signature disappeared and I had to re-add it is that a bug.

this is an accurate representation of the status of the site….

bugs1

Participant

LOL, classic 😀

That orange one looks like someone pulling a tongue

Many thanks sir

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

Haven’t you been told NZSimian?, we will have to relocate you to the basement to make some room for some boxes. So if you can get going on that that would be greeeeeeeat. By the way, after the last few RES Hunts, did you file your TPS Reports?

@mrping
      I really wish to make you reconsider moving @nzsimian

“just saying”…

Actually you should Move, Sketch, Hazara and Simian to the basement, it’ll keep them away from the liquor cabinet and spilling drinks on the pool table and over the mission planning table.

I’ll take Simians old desk, but only after it’s been sanitized first.

Participant

Isn’t it time for you to make another run to Sag A?

Probably, 🙂  but then I would miss the banter with you guys, actually on second though i think Sketchy should stay and just Simian and Hazara should go to the basement, but send them down with a box of liquor, a branding iron and a lighter each.

Actually i would consider another Long Sag A run if ranking was something like the Battlefield series where you can rank as an Elite, Elite Silver, Elite Gold  and each Elite rank is harder than the previous… So Final Rank Ranking…

Participant

@xsannz – there are some things that can’t be sanitised.
        I’d recommend that desk is thrown out of the nearest airlock. And burn any equipment that the desk came in contact with.
        And maybe fill that airlock with concrete.
        Never can be too safe.

Participant
      CenturionAngel of DeathAngel of Justice – Participating in an AI Enforcement Mission

As for you others…

@mrping DNA sample done..  now what

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45988000/jpg/_45988269_h200496-dna_sample_and_results-spl.jpg

actually it went something like this when i delivered the “”Sample”” to Hazara (actual Photos)

Bag all lit

https://rockytoppoliticsdotcom1.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/flaming-dog-poop.jpg

Hazara coming out to inspect

and realizing its another members sample…

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QqV71-w8iwo/VCIEq1AQweI/AAAAAAAAHxU/Pfb-Ehac8RQ/s1600/Poop.gif

Disclaimer: No Hazara, Poop, or paper bag was actually harmed this is a rendition on a mythical event.

Participant

Cummon guys, give the man his new badge – I get the feeling hes going to keep this up!

Participant

Get him an Angel of persistence badge 🙂

The definition of the word sums it up perfectly: the fact of continuing in an opinion or course of action in spite of difficulty or opposition.

Top marks good sir.

Keymaster

Cummon guys, give the man his new badge – I get the feeling hes going to keep this up!

But I am enjoying this WAY too much!

Get him an Angel of persistence badge :-)

What would that be like?, a concrete block with wings?

Participant

At home, we have a pair of Swallows that keep trying to build a nest on top of an outdoor light. We knock the nest down, they come and dive bomb us, they try to build another nest, we knock it down, and so on. They can’t take the hint.

I vote that the badge be that of a swallow, in honour of these persistent birds.

http://www.soulschoolonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/persistence.jpg

In the Spirit of Kenny Rogers, The gambler, “Know when to walk away”, guess we have hit that point.

I fold.

Hull integrity Critical..

Keymaster

Just letting you know, got your sample, after running tests on it, it came up with only 14% Federal traces, so you just scraped below the 15% maximum allowed.

Lucky you!

Don’t mess the place up…  and we’ve given you NZSimian’s desk as he is now in the basement, and his stapler.

Participant

Got my swingline and the stap… WHERE ARE MY STAPLES!?

Ohh, Red wine. I forget what I was saying.

Just letting you know, got your sample, after running tests on it, it came up with only 14% Federal traces, so you just scraped below the 15% maximum allowed. Lucky you! Don’t mess the place up… and we’ve given you NZSimian’s desk as he is now in the basement, and his stapler.

Danm it that was close, I should never have accepted the sample from simian he said it was federal trace free.

Thanks @mrping

Participant

Danm it that was close, I should never have accepted the sample from simian he said it was federal trace free.

bit of a mishap there, sorry.

Also think you may have misheard…

It was beaten for free from a Fed, and I left no traces. 🙂

Heh, lasers…

probably, we were both a little drunk..

Participant

Damn you all! Hanging in space, drinking 🙁

Work for a bit longer.

To prove my worth i am pushing rank in the imperial Navy with an accelerated ascension program.

3 nights so far from no rank to Squire and roughly by my guess half way to knight rank

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.